Hello, guest
|
Name: AimeeLynne
[ Original Post ]
Well, I found out last week I am having a little girl!

I am very excited and counting down to when I meet her!

Can't believe I am 25 weeks already! I can't wait to meet Avaree!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: LindsayK | Date: May 16th, 2008 6:40 PM
congratulations! I can't believe I'm 25 weeks already too! Time's gone by quicker this time for me than with my daughter. I guess it's because I'm busy chasing after her! We're not finding out the gender of ours. I guess I'll see in 15 weeks (give or take!) 

Name: cherry Girl | Date: May 16th, 2008 7:02 PM
Congrats. I can't believe that I am 24 weeks already. Man we are all so close in our weeks. Fun summer pregnancy's. It's all worth it. LindsayK I loved not knowing the gender of our second baby. I think it is the best surprise you could ever ever ask for in life. We found out with our first not our second and then found out with our third and if we have a fourth we are not going to. My hubby does not like not knowing the gender however I love not knowing so we take turns on it lol. Good luck with a lil girl. Is this your first? 

Name: AimeeLynne | Date: May 16th, 2008 7:43 PM
Thanks Ladies!
Can't wait for that hot blistering summer! ;)
This is my first, and we both totally thought we were having a boy, so it was a great surprise! I am so glad I found out, it was literally driving me nuts not knowing!
Should be an interesting summer for us! I'll try to keep up with you guys since you are in the same time frame as me and Avaree. btw, what do you think of the name? I was thinking Avaree Lynne or Avaree Claire (my middle name is lynne - obviously lol, and my great-grandmothers name was Clara)
Just was looking for an opinion by someone who is not related to me! 

Name: briseis | Date: May 16th, 2008 9:00 PM
Congrats! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us