Hello, guest
|
Name: NIKKIS
[ Original Post ]
well i got mine in on thursday. it wasnt painful just uncomfortable to get it in. i really only cramped for a couple of hours then it stopped. i learned the strings only stick out 3 cm from your cervix, so no big deal. anyways so far so good. :)

ps: i got my harry potter book already :) went to a midnight release party
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 7:35 AM
Wow your brave, im a bit scared to get this IUD thing.. but i know it will be the best thing..
how long does it work for ?! 

Name: jillw | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 12:50 PM
Nikki I had an IUD and I LOVED it....well for a while at least LOL Every BC stopps working for me at some point for some reason. With the IUD I ended up haveing horrable painful periods after a couple years. It is common for that to happen when you first get it in untill you body get used to it, but for some reason my body started to reject it after it had been in for a while. Anyway that is not very common. Did you get the new kind that has hormones or did you go with the copper type??? 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 1:46 PM
I WANT HARRY POTTER !!!!!!!!!!!! GAH! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 2:20 PM
mee too, im nervous about it since my mom told me that my dad was able to feel it during sex lol so now im scared to get one. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 2:21 PM
you guys are nerds!! hahah lol its ok im a Lord of the Rings nerd

i have action figures still in the packages unopened lol ahhahah 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 2:39 PM
LAUREN YOU ARE A DORK FOR SURE! haha 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 2:41 PM
I was scared for the IUD too. But I didn't have to worry about it, insurance wouldn't pay for any of the one with hormones, so my only choice was the less expensive copper and since I had horrible, aweful periods when I was younger, before I got on the pill, I figured I'd be more subseptible (sp?) to that on the copper one and decided it wasn't worth risking it.

oh and my Dad asked me if it would be going overboared if he bought Aliyah (3 months) the new Harry Potter book. What a good grandpa. =) 

Name: Whittni | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 2:48 PM
do you think there are any on sale anywhere??? i didnt pre order :( 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 4:11 PM
whittni they probably are on sale somewhere....probably any major book store youhave where you live will have them.....my mom is supposed to mail me hers after she reads it...the waiting is killing me already and it came out12 hours ago lol

as for the IUD i want the minera or w/e its called/spelt..i want it cause i dont plan on having anymore babies for a few years until jonathan and i are more financially stable...i love havingmy gabs around but it would have been better if we could have waited ya know. but we are doing ok....the iud just offers the choice of waiting a few years and not having to worry about remembering to take the pill or change a patch or ring or w/e..and the injection scares me cause it can cause osteoporosis really bad and the women in my family seem to get it young otherwise i would thinkabout having the injection 

Name: scottysgirl0620 | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 11:03 PM
i got my mirena back in may..after they messed trying to put it in in april..(they put it in wrong and had to immediately take it out.).the second time a different dr put it in& it was a breeze..i didn't even know when the dr had put it in..mine lasts for five years..i only bled for one day and just a very little bit of spotting right before my periods..but i have noticed that i don't cramp as bad when i am on my period now 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 11:45 PM
"do you think there are any on sale anywhere??? i didnt pre order :("

HAHA THIS LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE IUD

LMAO 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jul 21st, 2007 11:58 PM
i was talking to chris about it today, he had no clue what they were lol he goes an IED "Improvised explosive device" i go no you idiot lol its Birth Control!!! dork! hahaha 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Jul 22nd, 2007 12:05 AM
lol lauren jonathan said basically the same thing..lol...with an added what are you a terrorist lmao 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jul 22nd, 2007 4:04 PM
LOL 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jul 25th, 2007 6:27 AM
i got the mirena, it is made from hormones.

about your dad feeling it lauren, the strings become thread like. there have been a lot of upgrades since your mom had hers.

im loving it by the way, no problems at all. i havent had any cramping and still no period :) im hoping it stays that way 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jul 25th, 2007 6:29 AM
mine is the mirena it is made with hormones.

lauren the strings become thread like so i doubt chris would be able to feel it, there have been a lot of improvements made.

i am still loving it no cramping or spotting and still no period yet:) i hope it stays like that 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Jul 25th, 2007 6:29 AM
opps sorry about the double post 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us