Hello, guest
|
Name: Savannah
[ Original Post ]
Hello ladies....just need a little input from ya!

My baby will be 8 months on the 26th of this month and he still doesnt sit up by himself! He crawls around like crazy but he just cant seem to sit on his bottom yet...lol. Anyone elses baby take a long time to sit un assisted? Should I be worried at all?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lola | Date: Nov 17th, 2007 8:53 PM
Aww my girl is almost 3 months now and she's beginning to sit up by herself. I can sit her on my lap and not hold her and she'll just balance herself with the odd twitch. She can't hold it for more than a minute of two though.

But I'd say she'll be sittin' by herself soon.

At 8 months I would expect him to sit...but it wouldn't worry me if he wasn't either. Every baby develops differently. :) 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Nov 17th, 2007 9:28 PM
All babies are different !! Some babies even skip crawling and just walk.
Dont worry that your baby isnt sitting up, some dont learn to sit up for a long time !! 

Name: Savannah | Date: Nov 17th, 2007 11:37 PM
Thats good that your little girl can kinda sit at that age, it will be nice because then she can sit and play herself sooner! I wish my little guy would.....he tries to get into the sitting position from crawling but I think he might be to chubby to do it....lol! It's so funny because with my first son I was so ready for him to make it to every milestone and now with this baby I want things to go slow but they seem so fast! :) 

Name: Lola | Date: Nov 18th, 2007 11:14 PM
Aww!! The pudge is gettin' in the way!! Lol

So adorable :) 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Nov 18th, 2007 11:50 PM
Tyler is 6 months and can sitt up for a long time but he still falls over, but he is staring to get on all fours and lunge and trying to crall, but he normally face plants. i wouldnt be too worried, hes probably just doing it back words

my doc said that y 9 months he should be sitting with out help 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us