Hello, guest
|
Name: SamanthaLynn
[ Original Post ]
Last night my back was killing me n i had period like pains til i took tylenol n finally got sum sleep ive been very active today but i cant remember feeling the baby move much. Could that be labor starting??? I dont know if this matter much n im sure its TMI but we had sex last night n when we changed positions it felt like he was hitting something inside of me n it really hurt almost like sumthing was ripping a lil each time he tried so we stopped. I dont know whether i should call my doc or to wait until fridays app....
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:31 PM
anyone??? 

Name: amminn55 | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:32 PM
when's your due date? 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:32 PM
the 29th 

Name: Kyra | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:37 PM
hmmmm- strong pains that close to your due date sound like it could be the onset of labor.
THis is a gross suggestion but one of my friends (yeah--she was REALLY open about her preg!!) got her BF to feel her cervix --in fact I think she even did it herself if you really want to know!
I would def. suggest sex though--my hubby broke my water with both daughters during sex but both times I was already 2-4 cm dilated.
Thats all I can suggest. Wouldn't worry about calling your Dr. though until you start feeling contractions or your water breaks!
Good luck! 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:38 PM
thanks i was 2 cm dilated on the 4th n started to efface a week b4 that so hopefully!!! 

Name: amminn55 | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:39 PM
yes, def could be labor! Don't call your doc though, they'll just tell you to wait until contractions get 5 min apart or until your water breaks. Make sure your baby is still moving though! Drink oj if you have too. 

Name: amminn55 | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:40 PM
and good luck! 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:41 PM
thanks everyone! If i go to the doc n im close to labor do they still send u home? First timer so i have no idea what happens 

Name: amminn55 | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:43 PM
prob. but i lucked out. Thought my water was leaking and went to hosp after talking to doctor about it to check me out. While I was there, went into full blown labor, right to two min apart contractions. Never had the 10 then 5 min apart! Had my son within 5 hours! 

Name: Kyra | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:45 PM
here in Canada--they will send you home unless there are any concerns until your labor starts to intensify.
Here they even sent me home for more than 24 hours after being checked and them discovering that my water was infact broken--not sure who's logic that was??!!....
and considering you're not at your due date yet they wont want to induce you with meds (pitocin)
I know it HARD HARD to be patient but goolge for methods (ie natural like black cohash) to occupy yourself!! 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:46 PM
wow! i bet that was crazy. I think ill be pretty calm when everything happens itll be Derek that freaks out ... i fell in the winter down some icy stairs n i didnt cry or nething n figured i would be fine i was like 25 weeks along n he started to cry n like carried me to the car n forced me to go to the hospital to get checked 

Name: amminn55 | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:47 PM
lol.... at least you have someone that cares! 

Name: SamanthaLynn | Date: May 16th, 2007 10:48 PM
so far it hasnt been too bad its just like ok 2 more weeks until my due date ... ive waited this long... but then if i go to the doc n they say im pregoressing i get impatient again lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us