Hello, guest
|
Name: chitown_mommy2b2007
[ Original Post ]
Hello I am new to the site. I am 23 Sara from Chicago. Dh is 40 and his name is Bobby. I am due September 18th with our first baby together. I have a 7 yr old daughter and he has 2 boys ages 19 and 16 and an 8 yr old daughter. I look forward to talking to you.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 3:12 PM
have the baby sept 15th, all angels like me are born then LOL 

Name: chitown_mommy2b2007 | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 3:25 PM
Lol that is the day our friends are getting married--hehe Dh is in the wedding so not sure how they would like that but hey it would make for an interesting day wouldn't it. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 3:29 PM
lol well geesh talk about cutting it close. but hey how could they ever forget? "yeh i remember our wedding day you got up and screamed "OMG IM IN LABOR" haha :) 

Name: chitown_mommy2b2007 | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 3:52 PM
Lol--I don't really like em anyway so I should take her spotlight--lol that sounds mean I know but they are more aquaintences (spelling sorry) than friends. Would be kinda funny. When I told her I was pregnant she didn't say congrats all she said was "WELL YOU BETTER NOT GO INTO LABOR AT MY WEDDING" 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 3:59 PM
HAHA..coart yu crack me up....Oh and because she said that your water will break while the ceremony is going on!! 

Name: chitown_mommy2b2007 | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:07 PM
Sweet--love the idea---lol would be freaking hilarious--haha atleast they have a back up groomsman cause hubby will not be there if I go into labor less than a week before that day. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:12 PM
haha thats good they have a replacement 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:14 PM
well goodluck with that, you still got a while to go!! 

Name: chitown_mommy2b2007 | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:21 PM
yes still a while to go but I am loving it---I don't want to brag but I have had an awesome pregnancy---it is the best feeling in the world. Hopefully I can talk dh into another one after this one cause I would like to have 2 more kids ( this one and one more) but he is 40 so I dunno how he will feel about that. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:25 PM
lol well like i said still a while to go, hopefully ur pregnancy stays great. i never want another kid b.c of this pregnancy lol but my husband is all about it in a couple years LOL .. told him have fun carrying and with labor. 

Name: chitown_mommy2b2007 | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:28 PM
lol me and hubby were talking last night and I asked him if he was sure he was as excited as me about this baby he said prolly not as excited cause you are carrying it not me--so I said "ya wanna carry it for a while" lol he said NOPE!! hehe 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:29 PM
My first pregnancy was soooo much harder and more uncomfortable than this one. This one has been a breeze. Andy thought I was never going to want another one after being pregnant with Sophie cause I was so miserable all the time. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:31 PM
well i really dont lol the idea of maybe like 3 yrs down the road, perhaps, but if i remember then how i feel now, no effin way, i told him hes getting snippity snipped or he can knock someone else up lol 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:33 PM
When I found out I was pregnant with Zoe I cried because the memory of my pg. with Sophie was so fresh, but it's been completely different. But I totally get where you're at with it cause that's exactly how I felt. And I wanted 4 kids to start. Now I still want 4 - Andy wants 6, but I said nooooo way! 

Name: chitown_mommy2b2007 | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:34 PM
This is hubby's 4 child and being 40 I dont know if he will want another--but 

Name: chitown_mommy2b2007 | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:35 PM
This is hubby's 4 child and being 40 I dont know if he will want another--but I bet I can talk him into it--hehe I would like them to be close together like a yr or so. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:36 PM
insanity. 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:39 PM
Yes - that's my insanity! 13 months apart. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:44 PM
yeh .. 3 months apart from having one and starting the other in the oven.. insanittttyy 

Name: McMommy | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 5:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I'd call that.. OWIE.. But Insanity works good too LOL... Not sure if I"ll go for baby two.. I'm a wuss and this pregnancy is killing me.. I'm only 16 weeks. LOL I'm such a baby. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 5:36 PM
im waiting a few years before even thinking about another baby..im getting and IUD and yeah...no more babies for a while lol 

Name: McMommy | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 5:42 PM
I'm thinking about Mirena too... Wonder how well that works.. But ofcourse.. After the baby. 

Name: Marti | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 7:01 PM
Coartney! You're a VIRGO!!! I knew I liked you for some reason!!! I'm one too. Ha ha ha.,
Congrats on the baby Sara! Sounds like you have quite the growing family. How exciting!!!!
I'm an old fart so I'm going to want to decide soon after this baby if we're going to have another one. I'd like to have three or four total but I don't think that's gonna happen unless we adopt a couple. I mean I'm not THAT old but I am 34 and I don't want to be preggers after 40. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 7:05 PM
well marti i say try for number two and hope u get trips or twins haha.. oh god that would be hell.. lol for a while we thought i was having twins b.c of all the sickness lol b.c the extra hcg and hormones make u sick .. nopeee .. karen is still convinced im having a girl lol .. wouldnt that suck.. aww what day marti? i am indeed the 15th lol .. i am awesome lol .. almost 70% of my entire family are september babies. lol too many bdays to remember 

Name: question | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 7:07 PM
Congratulations and welcome to this site!Im 24 and my baby is due October 4.So we're pretty close!! :) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 7:09 PM
q- ur 24 LOL haha i thought u were like .. 17 lol 

Name: question | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 7:10 PM
oh thanks.lol maybe I just act it....lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 7:11 PM
no i didnt know. lol rosey is 18? or i dono .. maybe i have yall confused or some crap.. not u and rosey but u and someone else. anyways im tired. im going to bed or something. i think ive finally stopped puking .. wooo 

Name: Marti | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 7:11 PM
I would love twins in theory. Having two more and being done. But God that would be hard. I'm Aug. 24. My hubby is Sept. 11. Maybe you are carrying TWIN GIRLS Coart :) ONLY KIDDING!!!!! I was so excited on my walk earlier. I swore I felt a contraction but I just think it was the baby's big noggin moving. Which is actually good because even though I was momentarily excited I am still in no hurry. My neighbor was out and yells "where's that baby Marti?" Uhhh. I know people are jsut trying to be nice and make small talk but obviuously the baby is in my big fat belly people. Quit asking me that! My phone has been ringing non stop since yesterday. WHERE IS THE BABY. Ugh. Don't people know that a due date is a GUIDE not THE date. I'm done answering the phone for now. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 15th, 2007 5:53 PM
hi my name is nikki im 20 and 27 weeks pg, with a little girl!

my cousin has his wedding sheduled for the day before my due date, im like are you kidding me? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 15th, 2007 5:57 PM
lol marti, stop with the twin thing woman .. WHERES UR KID AT HUH lol .. brat. u and i are in a race right now. seriously everyone here thinks i wont make it to my induction date.. i have a feeling he would go way past that date if he could. my good friend is sept 11th also, that was a fun day at school finding out, she actually came to school and then that happened oh man. lol .. i felt horrible.. i would feel guilty celebrating it, b.c of what happened lol i totally forgot what else i was gonna say, im braindead weeee 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us