Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
I put up 5 new pictures of Emilee in my journal!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 6:20 PM
Now to the funny story..........last night or shall i say early this morning I had a weird and scary experience, I was sound asleep and I felt wet so I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, during this process I woke my husband, he said " what are you doing" I think he sinced my urgency. Anyway I told him my water just broke, which ten I felt a wave of panick being way to early at only 28 and a half weeks it's way to early. I turned on the bedroom light because my nightgown was soaking wet and we turned down the blankets which was also soaking wet. He next asked me if I peed the bed PFFT AS IF! I was like noooooooo I didn't pee the bed so together we both took the covers off of my 2 year old son whom was sleeping with us and there was our answer.......his diaper was hanging off and he was in a puddle too !!!!!!! To funny huh, my son peed on me and I thought my water had broke!!!

HAHAHA I was looking for something I had posted a while back in my journal and I was reading a few of my old entries while doing this, lol anyways I found this and thought it was cute. 

Name: ashley5 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:01 PM
oh thats so cute... and gross! 

Name: Whittni | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:04 PM
on your baby crowd journal??? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:07 PM
yes whitti, i dont have myspace 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:07 PM
hows cadence btw 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:12 PM
lol it would of been really funny, if you thought your water broke, but you werent pregnant lol haha j/k

a simmilar thing happend to me once, except it was my period, i woke up early in the morning at like 5 and i thought i had wet the bed, but when i got up and went to the bath room, it turned out that i had gotten my period in the middle of the night, so i freaked out, blood was every where, and i woke my husband up and told him what had happened, the sheets were soaked i was covered in blood and he had blood all over his leg.. so we ripped of the sheets, it soaked sooo deep into the mattress, and then we scrubbed the hell out of it, and then jumped in the shower.. sooooo gross, well about a year later that stupid stain is still on the mattress, from time to time i will scrub it with peroxide and it is alot lighter, but since then we got a mattress cover, and that thing works wonders!! lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:25 PM
lol, zoey that sucks!!!!! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:30 PM
aww seh looks so cute in her little green hat!! :) 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:30 PM
she** 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:33 PM
ty, i love that outfit the hat goes w/ it was st pattys day and we were in another state shopping and lol, sly me, when we go there i never take spare clothes for the kids because if they mess them up oops i get to get new ones if ya get my drift, lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:34 PM
i meant to say thats why we got it to lol 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:36 PM
ya im excited to dress Tyler up for Halloween, i just hope Chris will be here for it 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:37 PM
lol, have you got something picked out already? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:47 PM
nope, but i want too, but i think ill wait lol 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:48 PM
You are due very soon right? like in a few weeks? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:50 PM
3 weeks May 17th and chris gets home on the 15th 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:52 PM
my oldest b-day is may 18 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 7:53 PM
are you ready or are you getting scared 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 8:07 PM
What's the link to the piccy's? 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 8:20 PM
mother2five.....my babycrowd journal 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 8:33 PM
M2-5 I just sneeked a peek at your pics.. Beautiful!!! What a smiley little monkey!! She's sweet... 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 8:39 PM
Awww mom2five, your family is so cute. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 8:52 PM
im not scared about the labor at all, im just scared that Tyler will come early, i don't want Chris to miss his first born, and that makes me really worried that he is, hes the only one that i want there with me. 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 10:42 PM
My daughter slept with us for part of the night last night, which she rarely does, and when she woke up I sat her on my lap and she was giving me hugs and kisses. Then I leaned her back so I could see her face cause she fell of the couch last night and I thought there might be a bruise. Well, she had this weird look in her eyes like she wasn't all there, so I was like - Sophie, what's wrong? Then I felt this warm trickle on my lap...she peed all over me!! Her poor diaper was sopping wet and it just couldn't hold any more haha! I guess I'll watch out for that look from now on! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 26th, 2007 10:43 PM
lol, mara cute!!!! At least you knew it wasn't your water, hahaha 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us