Hello, guest
|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Thats all I can say!!!! WOW!!!!

Have any of you ever watched MY BIG FAT REDNECK WEDDING??????
I never had the intrest but couldn't find anything else to watch last night so we watched.........all I can say is OMG !!!!!! LMFAO!!!!

This wedding was beyond redneck it was just I don't even know. As weddings being a HUGE part of our former business I know how I'd have felt renting and doing flowers and such for a wedding like this I could only imagine what the ppl felt when they saw this thing. Firt off it was to trashy trashy ppl getting married one skinny dirty guy who farts and drinks to much and one grotesk (sp) obease woman who wears false teeth!!!!! The freaking guy askes her to marry him by spelling it out w/ his pee in the road?!?!?!?!? Who does this???? Then comes time to do the wedding, they have it in a flea market upstairs above a gas station........it was basically a video arcade pool hall type of thing. They decorated it with a cheap ass wedding arch that had 1 layer of cheesey tulle and white lights and they hung beer cans all over it. They used deer skulls and john deere urns and hay bails to decorate. The groomsmen wore jeans and john deere t shirts untucked, and the bridesmaids wore orange t shirts jeans and the t shirts had cats painted on them. Oh yes and the flowers were in beer cans as well and they were black green and orange?!?!?!? Tehn comes the nasty ass bride they show her sitting in a bubble bath getting ready for the wedding and shes farting in the water????/ Then she freaking ordered a size 8 by accident and shes a a size 28??? Then to make matters worse she lost her teeth on her wedding day and her mom offeres her hers!!!!! This was just nuts, oh yes and for entertainment they ordered a mechanical bull and the grooms gift to his bride was a snowman he won out of an arcade machine?????
The show was so ridiculous I laughed the whole time ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: cherry Girl | Date: Jun 27th, 2008 5:41 PM
That sounds like an awful wedding. Who would actually think that was funny or a nice way to get married how dumb. I have watched that show before and yeah some of the people on it are just ike OMG. I agree with you that show is ridiculouc. 

Name: Marti | Date: Jun 27th, 2008 9:16 PM
Uhhh. Yehhhh. I caught a marathon of these one day when I was home sick. It was such a trainn wreck that i could NOT STOP watching. I think I have really seen everything now. Wow. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Jun 27th, 2008 9:36 PM
Hahaha I know..........when she said she lost her teeth I was like YOUR WHAT?!!?!?!?!!? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 28th, 2008 1:18 PM
LOL i saw this one HAHAAH!! i just sat there in AWE!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us