Hello, guest
|
Name: Laurar
[ Original Post ]
I need your help My Husband and I are trying to start a family and we have been trying for many years, We would love to be parents and hope that maybe one of you could help us. We would like to have an open adoption which means that you would still be part of your babies life, We know how much you love your child and how courageous this decesion and strong you are to allow us to raise your child while still having as much or as little contact with that child. We can offer him/her a world of opportunities with Love and Laughter, Hugs and Kisses a Huge extended family with lots of uncles and aunts and cousins, Financial security. We are approved by the state and all legal expenses will be paid. Please if you or someone you know is contemplating placing their infant or toddler contact us at [email protected] Thank you
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Laurar | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:23 PM
Why so nasty when you are so blessed? sorry if your hormonal just wanting what you've been blessed with HAVE A LITTLE COMPASSION!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: lendingadvice2u | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:28 PM
PLEASE JUST LEAVE

If you would have done your research in this forum we do not want to give our babies away. I can not believe any one that comes on a baby forum begging for someone elses baby. To me its almost like you got rejected from a Adoption Agency you have to come on here.

Well news for you, you have came to the wrong place. 

Name: Savannah | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:35 PM
Laurar, I'm sorry about the responses your getting! Some people just dont know how it feels to want a child so badly! I hope you find a wonderful mother someday that you can help! I wish you the best! :) 

Name: lendingadvice2u | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:42 PM
Savanna its not that I was trying to be rude but to ask in a due date forum where she should have read some topics before she made hers she would have known no one in the forum wants to give up their baby. She should know since she is trying to adopt she needs to go to a Adoption Agency not a forum. 

Name: question | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:46 PM
YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE,BUT MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU.I have been involved in the foster and adoption world for 6 years now and I know this is a tough world.If you can prove to me that you are actually legit by sending me a copy of a certified homestudy,references,and pictures I can help you to adopt the child of your dreams.What exactly are you looking for?Do you have certain qualifications?Please keep in mind that a child is a child no matter if they are healthy or not. 

Name: mychild | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:49 PM
boy, my point exactly in the other topic

Look at how you all just jump on this person because she wants a baby. 

Name: Savannah | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:52 PM
lendingadvice2u, I know it seems like a crazy place to ask about adoption but sometimes people that are lurking find things in places they never thought they would. Everytime I see a post about someone wanting to adopt it makes me feel so bad and I know people on here get annoyed if its posted in the wrong spot or if its a fake post but whos to know whos real and whos not so I'm always compassionate to them. 

Name: mychild | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 4:58 PM
Wow, hate, such a strong word coming from such a "loving" mother. You all tell me to get lost and keep quiet, but it's the truth that hurts.

I'll say it as it is.....that's what you do????? 

Name: question | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 5:02 PM
whatever asshole.and yeah adoption is what Ive done for a long time,along with working with disabled children.and yeah Im and adoring mum.I just hate idiots like you they irritate my spirit and bring out the worst in me. 

Name: mychild | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 5:49 PM
Sad thing is, it doesn't take much to bring out the best in you. I'm surprised any agency would let you adopt. I bet you don't act this way at the agency. You should listen to your own words. 

Name: Squiggles | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 7:15 PM
mychild, all you do is try to put other down so you feel better. And as for adoption or abortion, it doesn't matter. People will choose what they feel is best for them. are you just jealous of us or do you just have nothing better to do? why do you care so much what other people do with their baby? This isn't a pro-life forum, it's a due date forum. There are plenty of other sites where you could go and post what you're posting here. Granted you have a few, very few, valid points, you still go about voicing them in the wrong way. 

Name: mychild | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 7:44 PM
I am the way I am on this forum because I've just had it with these girls on here treating others in the way they do. You don't have to go far down this board to see that.

Maybe I've lurked a bit too long without posting, but enough is enough and something should be said, should have been said a long time ago. The language and the name calling is rediculous. I've been quite harsh here, yet you haven't seen foul language or name calling. There should be moderators on this site and if that ever happens, then this site wouldn't exist because this behavior wouldn't be allowed. I don't like what I said, but it had to be done. 

Name: Squiggles | Date: Oct 8th, 2007 7:59 PM
well you aren't the moderator so let them go about it as they want. I'm sure they know what they are doing. They don't need you playing mommy to them...especially when they are moms or are going to be moms. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us