Hello, guest
|
Name: kimber
[ Original Post ]
Are your prenatal vitamins making you sick? Mine are. I think that I am going to switch to two flint stone vitamins instead.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Logan | Date: Dec 5th, 2007 12:02 AM
Change vitamins then until you find the one that does not make you sick. 

Name: Randi | Date: Dec 5th, 2007 12:13 AM
I take PregVit. It is a pill in the morning and one at night. I took a once a day pill with my son and was sick until I switched to these. This pregnancy I have not been sick at all... 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Dec 5th, 2007 7:02 AM
every kind i took mvde me sick even adult without iron. i switched to gummies then to flinstones and styill puked them up and due to that my iron kept dropping lower and lower. 

Name: ilovebaj | Date: Dec 5th, 2007 6:57 PM
I have not got sick on mine..they are wonderful and they are gel tabs so they don't sit in your tummy like the hard pills do. They are called Tandum..HTH 

Name: cjsims | Date: Dec 10th, 2007 2:14 PM
Don't switch w/o telling doc first. There are certain things in prenates that other vitamins don't have. Mine made me sick everytime I Didn't take it with food. 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Dec 10th, 2007 11:36 PM
Pre-natals have certain things in them that the Flinestones won't have. Talk to your Dr. or if see if you've got a specialty pregnancy store in your area. We have one called Mothers Haven and they can usually give you advice on what to do to help. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us