Hello, guest
|
Name: giannarose
[ Original Post ]
Ok, I had my LMP on Aug 27 or 28th. My dr was telling me a few weeks ago that I was 6weeks and 5 days. How can this be? That would mean that I would have had my period on the 31st of Aug to be reading at that week. I know for sure that my first day of my last period was eitehr 27th or 28th. I am so confused.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: julie23 | Date: Oct 30th, 2006 3:36 PM
it could have been the 27th or 28th.... based on 28 day cycle and your due date that would have made your af aug 31st.. but if your cycle is longer then 28 days then it would be normal to start a few days earlier. June 6th is just the EDD that youu doc gave you based on the info you gave her, don't be surprized if there is a few days difference in you duedate after you have an ultrasound. 

Name: giannarose | Date: Nov 1st, 2006 10:06 PM
Thanks Julie23! I know for a fact that I got my period onthe 27th or 28th of August. I had sex on the 12th of Sept, do you think that could have been when we conceived? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Nov 2nd, 2006 12:52 AM
sounds about right, u ovulate what 14 days after ur period starts, i started mine the 18th of july and conceived the 1st of august.. thats based on a 28 day cycle 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us