Hello, guest
|
Name: 04nidak
[ Original Post ]
Just thought I would see how your pregnancy is going and how you are feeling. I find out sometime around Christmas the sex of my baby, have you found out what you are having yet (if you are going to find out)? I hope things are going good with you! :-)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Randi | Date: Nov 25th, 2007 9:04 PM
Hey! Everything is going pretty good. I feel totally fine... I haven't been sick at all or anything. We found out the sex a few weeks ago and it's a girl : ) 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 3:14 AM
That's great that you are feeling so good, I wish I could say the same. LOL :-) Are you excited to be having a girl? I can't wait to find out what we're having, we never did find out with Kadin so we are excited! :-) I hope things continue to go good for you! :-) 

Name: Randi | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 3:58 AM
Yeah, we are pretty excited. It will be nice to have one of each. We found out with Kaden and I am glad we did this time as well. It makes it so much easier to shop. What are you hoping for? 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 4:32 AM
I kind of want a girl because I think it would be great to have one of each, but on the otherhand I kind of want another boy. As long as the baby is healthy we will be happy. :-) Everything about this pregnancy is the complete opposite of my first so everyone says it's going to be a girl. We'll see. :-) We are going to take Kadin with us to the ultrasound when we find out, he's so excited, that's the main reason we are going to find out this time, plus we will have time to get girl things if necessary. :-) Congrats on your little girl! :-) 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 7:07 AM
WOW RANDI !!! I didnt know you had found out the sex, and your having a little girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu so lucky, your gunna have both genders =D !!!
Congrats.
Girls are so much fun !! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 10:06 AM
congrats randi!!! 

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 3:07 PM
randi girls are so much fun :) She will steel her daddy's heart! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 3:42 PM
steal too lol jill 

Name: Randi | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 6:08 PM
Thanks ladies : ) 

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 7:37 PM
♥♥♥ Coart♥♥♥ I can always count on you to hook up the spelling LOL 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Nov 27th, 2007 8:51 PM
YAY for a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! :) thats sooo exciting! :) im so happy for you! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Nov 28th, 2007 7:42 PM
Danese says congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us