Hello, guest
|
Name: red87
[ Original Post ]
I am 33 weeks and I noticed I have slightly swollen feet in the past couple weeks but today they are more swollen. Today was a really lazy day so i have been sitting around lots which I know can play a part in more swelling as well as it has been super hot the past 3 days.

I was wondering how much swelling is too much - when should I be worried?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: May 19th, 2008 3:39 AM
All swelling can be a concern and you should get it checked out..... Sometimes it can mean pre-eclampsia.. My midwife ALWAYS checked my swelling when i went to see her every week... Also high blood pressure can do it.....
I got swelling in my feet / ankles and fingers a week before i gave birth.. thats how i knew i was close !! 

Name: red87 | Date: May 19th, 2008 4:51 AM
Do you think I can wait untill thursday - that's my next appointment or should I go to the hospital or call my doctor in the morning? Because at my appointment last week my ob sent me to get bloodwork done because my blood preassure was borderline - not quite high but almost... 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: May 19th, 2008 5:56 AM
I'd probably ring your doctor, inform him about the swelling and he will let you know whether to come in or not. he'll prob just check your blood pressure if you do go in. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us