Hello, guest
|
Name: Jess
[ Original Post ]
Well my period is over a week late and I have taken two home pregnancy tests and both have come out negative. I feel cramping but nothing ever comes. What should I do? I am only 16 and am not ready for a baby.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: amy | Date: May 17th, 2006 1:46 PM
u wont b pregnant no chance 

Name: Jess | Date: May 17th, 2006 2:00 PM
Are you sure? I recently got in a car accident and it has been really stressful dealing with the insurance company. I also started smoking cigarettes could that be making my period late? Please help me someone! : ( 

Name: Mrs. Finney | Date: May 17th, 2006 2:46 PM
Sounds like stress, baby girl.... get a blood test at the hospital if you are really worried about being pregnant. 

Name: denise | Date: May 17th, 2006 2:48 PM
maybe you're just late because of stress, try not to worry give it another week then try again, HPT are 99% accurate when used correctly, (yes I know some people never test postive, thats why its 99%) 

Name: Jess | Date: May 17th, 2006 2:57 PM
Well I have a doctor's appointment next week, if it hasn't came by then should I have a blood test done? They have to keep that stuff confidential right? 

Name: amy | Date: May 17th, 2006 7:03 PM
might be stress it affects your cycle good luck at the doctors 

Name: crystal | Date: May 18th, 2006 12:38 AM
listen honey, the best thing you can do right now is not think about it! you can fool your body into thinking you are pregnant when you're not. you can get all the symptoms and NOT be pregnant. like everyone else said, it falls under stress. just be cool, and before you know it, you'll get your period! 

Name: Lori | Date: May 18th, 2006 12:42 AM
I agree . I know for a fact stress can make a period late. Usually if you are that late and take 2 test and both neg more then likely your not pregnant , but it happens. Go get a blood test I don't think they can be wrong :) Good luck to you! ~You can get a free blood test thru planned parent hood 

Name: Jess | Date: May 18th, 2006 1:49 PM
Still no period today. I am trying not to think about it but I can't help it. I feel like crying 24/7 : ( 

Name: amy | Date: May 18th, 2006 4:28 PM
thats whats stopping them hunny u need to chill get out a bit or somthing take ur mind off it 

Name: To Jess | Date: May 19th, 2006 8:57 AM
You are 16 sweetie! Your body is still coming into it's own. Your period can mess up very easy and there are many reasons it does this. #2 the stress can do it and there should be nothing to worry yourself to death about. On the other hand there is always a chance you are pregnant if you are having unprotected sex. Just chill out and check again in a few days. Otherwise go to a free clinic or something and they can help set your mind at ease. Better to find out sooner than later. 

Name: Jess | Date: May 19th, 2006 1:23 PM
Took another test this morning and it came out negative. I am doing my best to chill out but it's hard. 

Name: Jessica | Date: May 19th, 2006 8:02 PM
I doubt u are pregnant, my period has been late a billion times and I wasted money on pregnacy tests because I was convinced I was pregnant. But I wasnt those tests are usually very accurate. Just tell your doctor about it. 

Name: TO Jess | Date: May 20th, 2006 11:51 AM
Go take a blood test to ease your mind. Call planned parenthood and they will do it for free and no one has to know until you are ready to tell them if you are. I hope the outcome is what you want it to be. Stop stressing and just go do it ;) :) 

Name: Lynne n | Date: May 20th, 2006 5:03 PM
If you have done all of those test it is highley unlikely that you are pregnant! 

Name: Jess | Date: May 22nd, 2006 1:23 PM
Ok you guys still no period but on Saturday I bought a first response pregnancy test (everyone said that that was the best and most accurate one) and once again it came out negative, so I am going to ask for a blood test tomorrow at my doctor's office. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us