Hello, guest
|
Name: Stacey
[ Original Post ]
I am 7wks today and have had pretty much no symptoms so far except really tired and my breasts are pretty sore and lots of veins. I worry all the time about miscarriage and know some have no symptoms. I have my first visit next week and am so worried that it will be negative. Please anyone some advise. Also anyone else due July 2006 wanna chat?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: k | Date: Nov 22nd, 2005 7:16 AM
don't worry i was like that when i first found out and i couldn't stop having all these horrible thoughts and i didn't go to my first visit til i was 3mos preg. just take care of yourself and take ur prenatal pills! 

Name: Allyson | Date: Nov 25th, 2005 7:01 AM
hey i worrie about miscarriage all the time also i get sacred that the littles things will make me have one.... i am 8 weeks pregnant i am due july 16th 06 

Name: Stacey | Date: Nov 27th, 2005 1:53 PM
Thanks for the support. It is hard to be positive when you hear so many negative things about pregnancy at this point. I am going for my first visit on wednesday. Hope all is well. Can't wait to tell the family. So far I have been so lucky as far as symptoms go. Keep in touch guys and congrats allyson on your pregnancy. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us