Hello, guest
|
Name: annie7224
[ Original Post ]
Yes, we are hoping for a christmas miracle. Adopting a baby is a miracle we can only pray for. IF You are making this Loving and Very Brave Decesion to place your baby in a warm and caring home.filled with Love and Financiail security and stablity, we would love to hear from you. Thanks. [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Dec 6th, 2007 7:36 PM
then why the HELL are you doing it through the INTERNET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are obviously not that desperate !!! NO ONE WILL GIVE UP THERE BABIES IN HERE FOR GOD SAKES. ITS A DUE DATE FORUM !!!
go to an AGENCY idiot.
Christ. 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Dec 6th, 2007 8:38 PM
Rosey,
Maybe you aren't aware of the cost of licensed agencies. Do you have an extra 50k laying around? We have done the agency thing and lost 38k When the Birthmom decided to keep her baby. All i ask is that you keep an open mind not all of us are blessed to concieve. Have a Wonderful holiday season 

Name: Lola | Date: Dec 6th, 2007 8:55 PM
I know a lot of these can be fake.

But if I was desparate enough and tried everything I would try to find someone through the internet... 

Name: kimber | Date: Dec 6th, 2007 10:20 PM
Annie don't give up. I know exactly what pain you are going through. I went five years with no luck until I prayed and had a D&C to remove 7 polyps from my uterus. God can work miracles, because here I am 10 years later expecting my third kid. Just keep up the faith and pray for your little miracle. God Bless. 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: Dec 7th, 2007 7:46 AM
Well im sorry you cannot have a baby.. and its heart breaking for you that the birthmom decided to keep her baby.. and i feel for you..
But seriously common.. This is a " due Date " forum.. why cant you look in Adoption forums ?!?! Some of us get offended ok..
As in saying that.. keep looking and dont give up.. because oneday you WILL be blessed with your little angel.
Goodluck. 

Name: ilovebaj | Date: Dec 7th, 2007 6:34 PM
This post just made me sad :(
Im sorry but I think there is a better way of trying to adopt. Go to a local agency...not a forum.. 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Dec 7th, 2007 9:00 PM
I really appreciate all your kind words, and i don't mean to offend anyone. Your right this is not a good place for this post I did try the adoption forum but its a bunch of Scammers and some very sick individuals. You girls are so blessed and if you happen to run into someone trying to decide what to do for their child please think of us Thank You again and ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS

Life is not about how many breaths we take, but about the moments that take our breath away [email protected] 

Name: kimber | Date: Dec 7th, 2007 11:11 PM
Annie, have you been to the doctor to see what exactly is going on? These are the steps I took:
1. die test-will show if there are growths in the uterus, if tubes are blocked, etc. $2500 without insurance.
2. sperm check (mobility, count, shape). $800.
If uterus is fine meaning no growths, polyps, etc. And husbands sperm count is fine. And the tubes are not blocked. Then it is just an ovulation problem. Clomid is around $2000 per cycle and Lupron can be around $3000.
3. If it is carrying the baby then you can get a cerclage.
4. Low progesterone can cause early miscarriage. I used to use this cream at GNC. Herbs help too.

There is also surrogacy and adoption, I know, I know, adoption is a lot of money.

I am just trying to help. I have been through it all, except IVF. But prayer is what helped the most. I will pray for you. Merry Christmas and best wishes. 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Dec 8th, 2007 3:37 AM
kimberly,
Thanks for the advice. We've done it all and more and Now I'm 42. to old to high a risk to the baby. thanks anyway I appreciate it. [email protected] 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Dec 8th, 2007 8:19 AM
have you tried adopting out of country? my grandparents got pregnant and the day of their due date there was a storm a bad one. well the thunder was so loud it caused the baby to actually jump vnd it tore something and she had to tdeliver a still born. they adopted two asian girls a yr later 

Name: briseis | Date: Dec 8th, 2007 11:07 AM
All very well, but this isn't an adoption site. 

Name: ilovebaj | Date: Dec 9th, 2007 12:50 AM
My aunt had a baby at 46 so you are not to old..there is plenty of testing that can be done to see if you would be able to have a normal baby. My aunt knew the chances they were taking but wanted to get pregnant anyway and so they did and got tested and the baby in the womb had down syndrome so they were fully aware to what they were going to be taking care of and Garrett is the cutest smartest baby ...and they wouldve never changed it for anything..I say give it a chance...God gives blessings :) Also he won't give you to much that you can't handle 

Name: kimber | Date: Dec 9th, 2007 3:18 AM
Annie, If I were you, with all things considered then I would adopt from China. It is around $16,000. It would be your very best chance. China is cheaper than any other country. Or you could become a foster care parent and ask for a child under a certain age. Just thought I would throw those ideas out, but I am sure you have looked at everything. 

Name: kimber | Date: Dec 9th, 2007 3:39 AM
Annie, they do have what is called snow flake babies. These are embryos that parents do not want anymore. You could Google it and see. 

Name: annie7224 | Date: Dec 10th, 2007 3:33 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I hope all of you a healthy delivery and Thank you so much for all the support. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us