Hello, guest
|
Name: brat
[ Original Post ]
hey can any1 help me, i had brown bleeding on and off for 9 days i dont think its my period because my period only last for 4 and ahalf days plus my period is normally a redish color.it came around the time my period is due i had serious head aches,light cramps, nausea, vomatting, sometimes i feel like eating alot and sometimes i dont wanna see food....i feel sick around food sents.sleeping alot.someone please help me can i be pregnant?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Stephanie | Date: May 9th, 2006 8:34 PM
you very well could be...take a pregnancy test...even the dollar store ones work well. If you take it when you first wake up in the morning they come out better. 

Name: brat | Date: May 9th, 2006 10:05 PM
ok i will.....thanks...i'm only 15.....i will try to get one soon. 

Name: brat | Date: May 10th, 2006 8:38 PM
ijust had sex wit my boyfriend again lastnite wen can i take a pregnancy test.....????????? 

Name: sounds like | Date: May 10th, 2006 9:14 PM
sounds like you could have an std.... are you using condoms??? 

Name: brat | Date: May 10th, 2006 9:36 PM
ANYWAY. 

Name: brat | Date: May 10th, 2006 9:38 PM
i asked en can i take a hpt?thank you 

Name: brat | Date: May 10th, 2006 9:39 PM
i aksed wen can i take a home pregnancy test? 

Name: Stephanie | Date: May 10th, 2006 9:42 PM
IF you have already missed your period then at ANYTIME doesnt matter if you had sex or not...pg test check to HCG levels in your urine that are ONLY produced if you are pregnant. In some rare cases it will detect HCG if you are not pregnant but once again that is in RARE cases. Let me know what the results are!! 

Name: Stephanie | Date: May 10th, 2006 9:43 PM
It doesnt matter how old you are ....you are legal to buy a home pregnancy test 

Name: brat | Date: May 11th, 2006 12:15 AM
o.k but i live in the bahamas 

Name: seriously! | Date: May 11th, 2006 2:04 PM
my friend had brown bleeding for days and it was a symptom of an std, i dont know which one cause when we took her to get tested it was a whole slew of them!!!
personally i did have 2 days of bleeding when i was preg.
you can buy preg tests at a pharmacy in the bahamas. 

Name: brat | Date: May 14th, 2006 9:52 PM
should i wait until in the morning to take the test?????????? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us