Hello, guest
|
Name: Daneisha
[ Original Post ]
hi.......i am 15yrs old on april27th me and my bf had sexual intercourse he came in me 3 times my period came on on the 30th it was not normal it was a bit brown and lighter than normal and lasted for 9days it normally last a maximum of 5days.i am exspected to c my period on the 30th of this month but yeturday the 22nd i found light brown blood in my undearwear and this morning when i woke up i didn't notice any more but when checked again i saw a tiny drip of brown blood again and i have been feeling very weird lately i have been vomatting,feeling queasy,lightheaded and gained weight,i start to feel sick after eating or been around food scents, i have backeches and discomfort sleeping. i also have been spitting alot...i have very light cramping about every 10-15 mins..............i toke a test but i got a negative but i toke it to early. can anyone help me can i be pregnant???????? please i've been on this site before i don't want any smart comments please.............
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: [email protected] | Date: May 23rd, 2006 12:43 PM
prey to god. nothing will happened 

Name: to Daneisha | Date: May 23rd, 2006 4:47 PM
go see a doctor you are probably prego, and shame on you for having premarital, unprotected sex at 15, I hope you don't get AIDS 

Name: Lori | Date: May 23rd, 2006 6:26 PM
Go to the dr's and take ablood test to be sure and if you arent pregnant ask for some birth control, and I am not being smart but we cant tell ya if you are or not, go get a blood test done. 

Name: Sarah M | Date: May 23rd, 2006 7:10 PM
To the rude ignorant and very awfull person who wished aids upon this poor girl. You are very rude and who are you to say premarital sex is bad you should really not express your opinion on this site if it is that rude. Anyway to Daneisha I dont think you would have all those symptoms this early I think maybe you are making your body think you are pregnant so its making you have false symptoms but if you really think you are then go to a free pregnancy clinic and get a test done so that you have peace of mind. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything turns out the way you want it to. 

Name: Sarah M | Date: May 23rd, 2006 7:18 PM
Sorry to the person who I kinda yelled at I thought you wished aids upon her but I read it and now see you said I hope you dont get aids. Sincere apology to U 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us