|
Name: Coartney
[ Original Post ]
yerp
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:19 AM
of course I am. I am just waiting for Karl to bring me food.

Wow I can believe Nicole had her baby, crazyness 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:20 AM
hey girls, im sitting here watching survivor which sucks ass! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:20 AM
mmm food.. i keep trying to eat and my body just doesnt want to keep it down. my neck and my spine and my head hurt so bad its been so bad for like 5 days now. and i dont want to bitch or go to the doctors but even CAPS LIKE THIS make me feel like someone is yelling lol gah lol .. what ya eating or going to eat? and yeh its crazy but kind of expected at least she made it this far 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:22 AM
me to F/T, the first one usually does,it takes a few shows to get better, I am just waiting for Grey's Antomy to start 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:23 AM
He picking up a roasted chicken from safeway and a salad.

5 pounds is a good wieght too-they say at 35 weeks they can breastfeed to, so he will get fatter asap 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:24 AM
I hate going to the doctor if I dont have to, I always feel like I am wasting there time- I think it is because I use to work in the hospital too 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:26 AM
yeh but ive had meningitis before and this is feeling like i did then.. maybe its because im pregnant and everything feels worse.. damnit i want subway but right now itd be a waste of money. 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:28 AM
oh coart, I bet you will be happy to have this all over, Mickey, better be a good baby since you have put up with lots so far.
He owes you, you might have to just ground him just because lol 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:29 AM
i have to tivo greys because my dad likes to watch it and he is at work right now. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:32 AM
haha yeh i told scott our kid now has arranged chores until he is 25 lol .. i hope things get easier afterwards this whole pregnancy has been a nightmare. i know women say thats selfish, but christ i havent enjoyed barely anything. i enjoy watching him kick until i have to get up and run to the nearest trash can or toilet lol then i get pissed. i had like 4 days i went without puking and my god those were beautiful days, i was happy, smiling and laughing,and dont get me wrong i still do those things, but alot of pretending is added. 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:39 AM
I know if you could you would want to enjoy it but you cant because your sick all the time, not everyone has a great pregnancy, I have been very lucky, but I know lots of people that arent, I just hope I have a easy delievery hopefully my body wont rebel and give me a hard labor-ahhhh that would suck-ok were is my food!!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:41 AM
i dono i want a veggie sub from there soo bad.. american cheese on white with lettuce pickles mustard and maybe a couple pieces of pepperoni if i want more acid reflux lol ... mmm so good and simple. 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:42 AM
so far i am enjoying being pregnant also, its luck. 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:42 AM
that does sound good, I went to costco today and I had lots of samples-yummy 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:42 AM
i want a big piece of angel food cake! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:44 AM
im gonna steal everyones luck.. mwuahah. no. i have enough luck. bad luck. gah. i love this saying . silence is golden but duct tape is silver. haha sorry i know i already told you nikki. lol ooo i was just saying the other day how my fave part of going shopping at costco was the little samples! lol the little hotdog weiners and the keish or whatever lolmmm lol 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:45 AM
coart, I was thinking that the other day too- I dont want to burst a blood vessel.
I need to eat, my acid reflux is working over time. I like cake but I think I would rather have icing instead 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:47 AM
I can tell the baby has dropped a bit I am actually hungery lately.But I still have acid reflux so I dont think he has dropped enough, 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:48 AM
frosting on angel food cake? hmm never had that.. its good with strawberries and whipped cream.. oh man i had strawberries for the first time in like years, and my god they were soo good, and the next day i went to eat more and my fridge froze them so i threw them away :( but they were soo GOOD 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:48 AM
heart burn and acid reflux suck! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:49 AM
mmm im going to have strawberries too 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:50 AM
i just ate a bagel but it came up .. i havent kept one thing down today except candy, that cant be good lol .. so im gonna keep eating until it stays down its already 4am here gah 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:53 AM
I just like icing period!!!!! my parents owned a bakery when I was little and I would dip anything in icing mostly my hand,finger and tongue.
I love strawberries and whip cream.
Ok enough food talk, I am going to eat something small before my meal gets here then watch Grey's.
I will chat with you ladies later- :) 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:53 AM
im so sorry that you keep throwing up coart, i dont think i would even wish that upon my enemy 

Name: connie | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:54 AM
ok more more thing I love candy too-bye!!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Feb 9th, 2007 1:54 AM
lol i wish it on mine lol but im evil haha.. okay connie take care enjoy ur meal and show! night 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us