Hello, guest
|
Name: DaneseS
[ Original Post ]
so yeah i have been feeling sick and so i took a hpt and guess what.........................
...........................im
not pregnant...THANK GOD.....i was scared..and so was jonathan we dont want another just yet so yeah...thoguht i would share...im bored alot right now but i dont really have anything to write about besides that...Gabby is good getting bigger by the day she will be 4 months on Oct 17th so YAY...i think she is going to be a pumpkin for halloween..we will see

i think we may take her trick or treating i want CANDY...lol...and razor blade apples...jp..hmm...oh and there is a haunted forest here the 27-31st so yeah we are going...

what else can i ramble about.....

oh jonathan borrwed $500 from his mom and didnt tell me...YAY...found that out today when i found the western union slip in his friend car OHH i didnt tell you all about what happened to our car

SO...we were 30 min away from being back in jacksonville NC and we get pulled over (coming from NY to NC) the cop takes the registration and jonathans liscense and goes to his car...comes back and says that 1 we have to no insurance on our car (WTF) and our plates were revoked and that jonathans liscense is suspended (WTF???!!!) so yeah we have no car right now until the 30th and.....jonathan cant drive for a while....so YAY...

ok done rambling..i miss you guys and love you all (well you know who you are if i heart you but yeah lol)

PEACE...jp
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: 04nidak | Date: Oct 11th, 2007 7:51 PM
Hey Danese, I was wondering how you've been doing since you've not been on in awhile. I'm glad your not pregnant again. :-) Gabby will be a cute pumpkin, my son wants to be a cowboy. I bet you were pissed when you found out your hubby borrowed money from his mom without telling you, I know I would have been. I'm sorry you had so much trouble with your car. Did Jonathn know his license was suspended and didn't tell you? I hope everything else is going good for you and you are getting settled back in with having him home. :-) 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Oct 11th, 2007 11:21 PM
wow thats crazy about your car! so how are you guys getting around? did you know you didn't have insurance?

gabby being a pumpkin will be cute. emma and gracie are going as cheerleaders and i'm still trying to find cole a football uniform! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 12th, 2007 3:30 AM
hey lady i miss you too, and have loved playing phone tag lol :) glad you aren't pg, so now go get a damn iud. and um call me 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 12th, 2007 7:35 AM
lol were just having so mucvh fun back with the hubbies 

Name: briseis | Date: Oct 12th, 2007 10:08 AM
we got my son a pumpkin outfit! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us