Hello, guest
|
Name: Yapr
[ Original Post ]
okay so I'm 9 weeks pregnant and there has been brown and sometimes red discharge...I've even passed small blood clots, and some lining...At first I thought I was miscarrying, and after days of not feeling any nausea like I had been feeling, I was almost positive...but now the nausea has started up again, and the bleeding has not gone away...I've recently returned from denver because there had been a family tragedy and haven't been able to make it to the drs...has any1 ever gone through this? feedback appreciated...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: .RoSey. | Date: May 23rd, 2007 12:58 AM
umm.. i had small bleeding at the beginning of my pregnancy.. and even cramping period like pains.. and i was SO sure i was miscarrying..my blood was also little clot type things.. which made me think even more it was a miscarrage.. but turned out it was just implantation bleeding. it wasnt a miscarrage at all.. im now 35 weeks pregnant..
but you should check with your doctor to make sure. 

Name: missmara | Date: May 23rd, 2007 4:21 AM
Definitely check with your doctor. It's normal to experience some bleeding early in pregnancy, especially after sex or after an internal examination, but it's still a good idea to be seen by the doctor - if nothing more than for your own sanity! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us