Hello, guest
|
Name: MyTwoBabies
[ Original Post ]
Okay I can't take being constipated anymore. No matter what I eat or drink I can't use the bathroom. On Friday I had the worse pain ever in my tummy. I kept farting lol and only for a second did I get some relief. Any suggestions? I am going to see my doc tomorrow, but I have a feeling he is just going to blow me over.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: May 20th, 2007 8:02 PM
have u tried taking extra fiber, like metamucil .. its a safe enough form of a laxative. 

Name: .RoSey. | Date: May 20th, 2007 8:03 PM
arghhh. i have gone through that before. and even worse i was extremely constipated and had BADDDDDD gas on the day i got my scan.. and all the while the lady was pushing on my tummy.. and i was trying not to fart the whole time LOL. 

Name: MyTwoBabies | Date: May 20th, 2007 8:09 PM
I am going to try that Coartney I just can't take this crap lol anymore..Rosey can you imagine a big fart while getting your scan! Oh and it stinks! 

Name: Coartney | Date: May 20th, 2007 8:11 PM
lol pun intended on the cant take this crap anymore haha? 

Name: Coartney | Date: May 20th, 2007 8:12 PM
i have severe burning diarrhea if you want to switch, but its b.c i eat salads all day. well once a day cleans me out 

Name: Coartney | Date: May 20th, 2007 8:16 PM
i farted during my first scan but my allergies were so bad b.c i had just gotten to turkey, that i didnt smell it, but the scan lady went wooo wooo and laughed lol ..thank god some military personell have a sense of humor. 

Name: MyTwoBabies | Date: May 20th, 2007 10:34 PM
Hmm maybe I rather stay constipated than have diaherra lol...whoo Coartney I think I smell your salad over here lol 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: May 21st, 2007 1:45 PM
omg i hear ya. i remember xylea was only a couple weeks old and i got constipated and i had the gas too. then i thought hey i need to go to the bathroom. yyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa right. let me tell you i was pushing for 3 hours and 2 enimas later my dad took me to the er. i swear that the ride there was horrible because it was stuck half way. i got to the er and just sitting was horrible so i had to stand. i got called back there and they gave me a nasty nasty drink and then another enima and 2 min later i was in the er bathroom pushing and pushing because i was not leaving till that thing came out. well finally it came out and it was in chunks but i swear on everything i have it was like the size of a bed post. i mean the like the size of a softball. my dad joked when i came out saying i could park a truck up there. anyway i didnt think it was funny. well i guess that drink they gave me made me have bad bad runs for like 2 days. i really seriously wanted to put a tampon up my but because it would just come out. anyway the dr told me to take colice if thats not the right spelling its spelt the way it sounds. i hope you go because it builds up and builds up and i just didnt go for 4 or 5 days. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: May 21st, 2007 1:46 PM
oh and the whole time i was pushing my csection was hurting and it burned from pushing. 

Name: missmara | Date: May 21st, 2007 2:30 PM
Colace - it's a stool softener so you won't get the cramping that you get with a laxative. Take one before you go to bed and the next morning you should be able to go just fine:) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us