Hello, guest
|
Name: banginPRmami
[ Original Post ]
hey im 16. the last time me and my boyfriend had sex was 2 weeks ago and we alwasy use protection. i dont keep track of my period so i dont know if im late but the last time i had it was the around the 20th of march. soo idk. i mean if i am of coarse i will keep it. but im really scared and i dont know if i am. can some one give me some advice please.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: krystinakoleen | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 1:04 AM
well...just like everyone on here tells everyone....take a test...kind of common sense there honey...However you wouldn't be far enough along for a home pregnancy test to be accurate...a blood test might be accurate...but i would wait a week and a half to two weeks to try a HPT and wait 3-4 days to go to the Dr if your going that way.... 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 1:44 AM
.... i dont have the energy for this crap tonight...lol 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 10:51 AM
if you're of childbearing age, and are sexually active, then yes you could be pregnant. 

Name: rachtwins | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 10:57 AM
Yep I spoke to your bf and YES you are pregnant by the way I've been shagging him too. 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 11:29 AM
lmfao ^ 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 11:31 AM
Be careful rachtwins, you might get 'pregnate' with his baby. 

Name: Lola | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 12:26 PM
Well...Take a pregnancy test in about a week or so. It should show up.

That or go to the doctor's and get tested there.

That's really the only advice to be given.

How long have you guys been together? 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 12:37 PM
what makes you think you're pregnant anyway? if you haven't missed your period, which is likely, as it's only been 3 weeks since your last cycle, and you always use protection, then why on earth are you asking if you might be pregnant? 

Name: fee | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 1:17 PM
hi i wanted to no when is the best time to do a pregant test i'm 2 days late and my last period was'nt right i'm only on 3days uselly and last month i was on and off for a wk just litlle bits x 

Name: fee | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 1:23 PM
any 1 guna reply........ x 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 1:24 PM
just freaking take one...why why why do you people come here asking us if we know when its the right time....we're just pregnant we didnt invent the damn things. Just go to a store buy one and pee on it...if you dont like the results buy another one or go to your doctor..i dont know if your pregnant and none of these other women do..only your doctor can tell you so JUST GO THERE...GEESH....and for the pregnancy test READ THE DAMN DIRECTIONS.....AND YOU CAN GOOGLE ALL THIS INFORMATION YOU ASK US......sorry not in a good mood today 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 1:26 PM
fee; i did answer you when you asked the same question on another post, and you can test any time from a missed period, but i recommend waiting 5-7 days to avoid a false negative. 

Name: fee | Date: Apr 10th, 2007 1:28 PM
THANK YOU.... X 

Name: banginPRmami | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 4:30 PM
nasty** 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 4:36 PM
no i would have rolled my eyes and walked away..because so many people comehere asking if they are pregnant. We dont know...google pregnancy symptoms..and go take a pregnancy test..you can do them for free at planned parenthood or such. Why come ask complete strangers something we cant tell you. If you are pregnant goodluck with the baby i hope everything goes well. If your not please stop having sex because your too young and you should enjoy it while you can ok. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 4:39 PM
If your last cycle was March 20th, then you would not really be late yet. If you are pg, you would only be 4 weeks, so you should not have gained any weight yet. You might want to go to the doctor and get that checked. Maybe you are just eating too much pizza? 

Name: banginPRmami | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 6:37 PM
if u read my 1st post. i said "can some one give me advice?" i didnt ask for u to tell me if im pregnant or not. umm i dont eat pizza. and im on a strick diet and haven eaten anymore then usual soo that cant be it. but like i said before. if your not gunna be nice and give me some good advice that people havent already said on this forum then dont say anything at all. theres no need for it 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:30 PM
ok but you write your symptoms....like were going to go..YES YOUR PREGNANT....all we can tell you is take a test...if you have questions about pregnancy then we can try to answer those too but we're still not doctors....all we can tell you is go take a test 

Name: banginPRmami | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:33 PM
im soryr for the nast rude posts. im just extrenely scared and upset. i know i have to take a test. i just. idk. i want this baby so bad but my boyfriend told me last night that he doesnt want it anymore soo that really hurt. im just a complete emotional mess. im sorry. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:35 PM
You haven't even missed a period yet. Go to your doctor. 

Name: banginPRmami | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:36 PM
its not that i have missed. i dont know if i have or not. cuz i dont keep track and its not on a regualr cycle. u know?? thats y im panicing 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:41 PM
ok heres my advice...go see a doctor...and if you are not pregnant then 1) start keeping track of your periods 2) stop having sex 3) if you MUST have sex...use protection, and use birth control...my little sister is 16 too and if she was sexual active i would kill her...you dont need to wrry about babies or whether or not that guy is going to stay with you because at the age of 16 most likely its not going to happen. You need to worry about school and hanging out with your friends and maybe a part time job after school...not worrying about feeding a baby and clothing it and such ok hun 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:43 PM
AMEN! 

Name: briseis | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:53 PM
OK. Fatigue/being tired is a definite symptom. But gaining weight like crazy when you are prob only 4 weeks gone??? Honey, I'm 19-weeks gone, and I haven't gained a pound! That isn't a symptom, not this early at least. Don't freak out and stress. You're barely late. I was nearly 7 weeks pregnant before I even tested. Wait till you're a week late, then test. I understand you're anxious, but the only advice we can possibly give you is to take a test. It's the only sign of pregnancy which is accurate. Everything else, even the tiredness and nausea could merely be a sign of a bug. 

Name: banginPRmami | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 7:56 PM
okay thanks alot. i really apreciate it. 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 12:12 AM
It kind of sounds like you want to be pregnant??? Didnt you say you used a condom???? Chances are you not and if your not late I would not worry.. if you want a baby at this age.. you have A LOT OF ISSUES and I am not being mean.. seriously.. your no old enough at all. re-think your wanting a baby so bad thoughts... TOO 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 12:17 AM
Name: banginPRmami • Date: 04/12/2007 14:37:10

if u read my 1st post. i said "can some one give me advice?" i didnt ask for u to tell me if im pregnant or not. umm i dont eat pizza. and im on a strick diet and haven eaten anymore then usual soo that cant be it. but like i said before. if your not gunna be nice and give me some good advice that people havent already said on this forum then dont say anything at all. theres no need for it =

Umm you basically did ask if you are pregnant. The title of this post is " Could I be pregnant?" Just b/c we all basically told you no, you started to get pissy. 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 12:41 AM
Amen Randi!!!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 12:42 AM
check out what she said in the "scared miscarriage maybe" post. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 12:46 AM
hahahah question! lol .. 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 12:48 AM
ha.. wow.. I just read that and she is still at it.. I have only been on 2 different times now and I can not believe the amount of rediculous emails out here. "I think I might be" well the first logical thing to do would be to get a test..isnt that what we all did????? just a wild guess. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us