Hello, guest
|
Name: bmes
[ Original Post ]
Well I finally firgured out that MySpace thing, and I have an account with them now. I couldn't sign up before for some reason!! anyways....if you all wanna check it out, you can search by my email

[email protected]

I have it set as private so i think i have to accept you first or something....i'm still trying to figure it all out!! lol... ?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: missmara | Date: May 17th, 2007 4:53 PM
Hey - I requested that you add me as a friend!! So now we can stay in touch during our first year of hell!!! Just kidding - but it will be nice to share strategies for managing a newborn and a baby at the same time. 

Name: bmes | Date: May 17th, 2007 4:56 PM
lol....yeah for sure!!! :-) it's going to be crazy alright!!! 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: May 17th, 2007 4:58 PM
i added you. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: May 17th, 2007 4:58 PM
you lil one is soooooooo cute 

Name: bmes | Date: May 17th, 2007 5:02 PM
well the picture of her and me was from LAST summer.....she's much bigger now!! lol...but that's my favorite picture of her, so i HAD to use that one!@! heh eh eh 

Name: missmara | Date: May 17th, 2007 5:06 PM
Brooke you have the most amazing blue eyes!! And Anika is beautiful. I wish Sophie's hair would grow faster!! Aren't you excited to see if the new baby (I forget what you're naming him) looks like Anika? That's what I think about the most - if Zoe will look like Sophie or if she'll look completely different! 

Name: bmes | Date: May 17th, 2007 5:11 PM
oh i know!!!! I'm so excited to see what he's going to look like!!! Anika's skin was so dark when she was born and she had a full head of hair that was BLACK!!!! lol.....i always wonder, will this one be fair skinned and bald???? lol 

Name: Randi | Date: May 17th, 2007 5:36 PM
I added you Bmes 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us