Hello, guest
|
Name: FatallyYours
[ Original Post ]
braden is in his 7 month, meaning he is 6.5 months old. it says i can try him on finger foods. i was wondering if those puff things by graduates would work? ive had them n know they dissolve pretty quickly. hes on 2nd n 3rd stage thickness and chunks with food, so i dono im rambling any ideas?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lacirrom | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 3:11 PM
i would give them a try. my kids started table food pretty early and they always lovd them...still do...i also heard they are a good snack for adults who are trying to lose weight! 

Name: Double_K | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 3:11 PM
Kaden has been eating those since that age--he really likes them....they do dissolve really quickly so I've never had a problem with him choking, etc. 

Name: Double_K | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 3:17 PM
I've tried those gerber bitter biscuits and zweback (spelling totally off) toast when he was starting finger foods---but I didn't like them....they were really messy and he would get big chunks off and gag...
I did find something called Baby Mum Mums--they are like a really light rice cracker, they too dissolve quick and were really great at that age..... 

Name: jillw | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 6:46 PM
Kendra eats those and she really likes them. I have been giving them to her here and there for about a month or so. I think that they helped her learn to chew even though she still doesn't have teeth LOL 

Name: Marti | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 10:35 PM
Oh i might have to try those. Ian is still on stage 1 foods but moving to stage two this weekend. We're slow pokes I guess. 

Name: Randi | Date: Nov 1st, 2007 2:16 AM
I started Kaden on soft things like banana and avacado until he got used to chewing. Then I moved on to cheerios and toast with a little no sugar added jam. I didn't give him puffs until a few weeks ago.

Kaden started on finger foods at almost 6 months, so Braden should be able to handle it : ) Good luck Coart! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 1st, 2007 4:50 AM
thx everyone. yeh im gonna buy them today. he knows how to chew, i give him small pieces of bread every once in a while in cut up bananas. but i cant stand the biter biscuits for the same reasons candice 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us