Hello, guest
|
Name: NIKKIS
[ Original Post ]
don't know why i couldn't post yesterday but all is well now. brooke is teething hardcore, and it sucks! she is sooo miserable when she teeths, hopefully this tooth will cut the gum soon and stay. how is everyone this morning?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:02 PM
hey i know you people are on so...talk :) 

Name: Randi | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:06 PM
Hey Nikki! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:06 PM
lol its night here, im eating dinner from the chow hall. just sent you a thing on myspace. woo woo 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:08 PM
i need to make a hybrid work of morning, afternoon, and night to please everyone lol any suggestions?

hey randi! how's cranky pants today? 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:14 PM
my cranky pants is doing great LOL. mashed up a bunch of food earlier to freeze into cubes let him try little bites before freezing them. loves plums apples nanners lol 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:16 PM
im gonna go unbutton my pants and explode. haha. MUAH. nikki did you get my email ? 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:20 PM
email...maybe haven't checked today.
lol he is addicted to y&r

i've been making tons of baby food lately 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:21 PM
yep got your email coart 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:27 PM
HOLA!!!! 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:30 PM
LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how is tyler? how's chris? basically how the hell are you? 

Name: Randi | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:40 PM
Hey Lauren! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 3:48 PM
LOL i am dandy we got a new Truck a GMC Canyon, 2005 4 door, its nice, only 40 k miles on it. im doing good, im happy chris is doing good, hes getting on my nerves alittle bit but thT WAS EXPECTED damn sorry about the caps . any ways lol Tyler hates baby cereal, plain and the kind with apples, he first tried carrots and by day 3 he started likeing them, with an end result of orange poop lol and now he is on day 2 of bananas and those are going really good, next will be avacatos(sp) and i got a baby food processor from babies r us and it was only $19.99 and its great, and i have al ready started to stock up on baby food in the freezer. so far honey dew cantelope carrots aND BANANAS damn caps 

Name: Randi | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 4:00 PM
That's awesome Lauren!! I'm glad to hear everything is going so well.

Hey Nikki, you know Kadens garden that hasn't had batteries? He sits there after he's pushed the button? Well I just put new batteries in it LMAO He has been turning it on and off for about 5 minutes and his whole body is shaking. It looks like he's trying to defuse a bomb. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Oct 26th, 2007 4:12 PM
lol he is sooo silly.

glad tyler is liking the food. brooke use to reject new foods at first but now she chows down on anything. she also didn't like rice cereal, especially by gerber, but she loves oatmeal by earth's best 

Name: jones2007 | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 4:30 PM
is any one on here 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us