Hello, guest
|
Name: deedee
[ Original Post ]
i am 15 i had sex wit my b.f lastweek thursday he came in me 3 times.i started seeing light brown blood on sunday it began to get a lil heavier on wednesday its now friday and its light brown,pink blood.i threw up 2 times i start sleepin alot,i feel nausea alot and weak, i have sharp cramps now and again......i use the bathroom more frequent........can i be pregnant?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: . | Date: May 6th, 2006 12:03 AM
take a test, we are not doctors, I am so sick of people thinking we are 

Name: CONGRATS | Date: May 6th, 2006 12:25 AM
CONGRATULATIONS you are so totally pregnant didnt you know that bleeding for 5 to 7 days (otherwise known as a period) is a DEFINITE sign of pregnancy???
also, here on this site we all know for sure if you are pregnant or not, and i think you are. i can feel it through the computer. so congratulations. 

Name: deedee | Date: May 6th, 2006 12:19 PM
i'm serious man i need help?i thought this was i site i could fa sure get help. 

Name: James | Date: May 6th, 2006 12:34 PM
There are a few harsh comments here for this young girl who is obviously concerned.
But take a test Deedee to make sure. But it does sound like you are pregnant. 

Name: amy | Date: May 6th, 2006 2:35 PM
this site is for advice deedee and thats what you will get ignore the stupid people who are been harsh at you my advice is take a test hun but sounds to me like you could be good luckx 

Name: James | Date: May 6th, 2006 5:17 PM
Well said Amy. xxx 

Name: lia | Date: May 7th, 2006 1:10 AM
i dont think you are preggy, its toooooooooooo soon to be showing sypmtons. and the bleeding has been too long, i think it was your period... maybe you want a baby and your bdy its playing games on you. 

Name: Umm | Date: May 7th, 2006 1:22 AM
I agree.. I am pretty sure you can't tell if you are pregnant 3 days after you have sex... and for sure would not show those symptoms that you get 4 to 7 weeks after conception in 3 days. Good Luck 

Name: deedee* | Date: May 7th, 2006 12:32 PM
well i am seeing brown blood off and on.i will take a test soon. lia and umm yall are not god everyone's pregnancy is different thanks for the advice tho......if i get a positive or negative result i will inform u guys. 

Name: Umm | Date: May 7th, 2006 1:19 PM
DeeDee, I can obviously tell you are 15. In case you didn't know it can take up to 48 hours for a sperm to reach an egg in the first place! Therefore you would not be able to physically tell you are pregnant within 3 days! I can understand your need to be concerned but maybe you should pay a little more attention in sex ed and a little less on having sex if you are that worried about being pregnant. You are 15 your period could be messed up or you could have an underlying problem. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us