Hello, guest
|
Name: FatallyYours
[ Original Post ]
Okay here I am, back again, after getting things in life a little more situated. I have been accepted back into college, at MMI orlando (motorcycle mechanics) and after applying for the stafford loan and financial aid, I am still left with paying off another 6k in tuition. I have been sent a scholarship thing that i have to have completed in a few weeks and I think ive hit my road block again. I am amazing at writing, but only if its truthful, I am not a good bullshitter when it comes to these things.

i have to write a 250 word essay .. Clearly express how s/he shares the passion of Merlyn Plumlee for the sport of motorcycle racing and how
the scholarship will enable them to contribute to the motorcycle industry.

now im not asking anyone to write this, but i nee dhelp starting it. my mind is so clouded! please help. i know for a fact that you ladies are brilliant! come on now!! :)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DRB | Date: Jun 16th, 2008 9:59 PM
i dont know anything at all about motorcycles.......sorry lady 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 16th, 2008 10:19 PM
who is the she or he? you or some one else? 250 words isnt that much to write. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 12:17 AM
Just write about why your so passionate about motor cycles and why, say Motor cycles really Rev my Engine, and this is why,.......... LMAO!! 

Name: DaisyUK-US | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 8:28 AM
Points to use:

Worked other jobs but knew his talent lay elsewhere (use this to compare you to him on why you want to do this now)

Professional tuner lead to 7 superbike championships (use this to explain your goals and aspirations)
Earned respect (use this to compare the type of person you strive to be in the business)

Then use your heart and reasons as to why this is what you want to do. You’re a mom as well and your little boy will look up to his mommy. You want a career that you have a passion for and that this is your time to complete that goal and reach higher and higher. Think about what lessons it will teach him. Use your past, turn that negative into the strong person it has taught you to be. Think about why you are so passionate about motorbikes.

You can do this Coart! 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Jun 17th, 2008 9:23 AM
thx daisy but i cant get the words out lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us