Hello, guest
|
Name: Mary_E90
[ Original Post ]
iight im 4 weeks pregnant. and my boyfriend and i talked about haveing the baby. and we new we were gunna keep it. but for some reason when i told him i wanted him to come over so we could tell my mom. he was like i dont want the baby. that really hurt me. we've been together over a year. should i have the baby anyway? i want this baby so much but i dont want to do that to him. that wouldnt be fair. and i dont want to have a baby with someone who doesnt want in. but idk. any one have any suggestions?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:23 AM
how old are you? 

Name: newmomma01 | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:24 AM
well, are you still living with your parents or do you live with your boyfriend? are you financially stable enough to be able to raise a baby on your own if your boyfriend decides to have no part of it's life? would you regret getting an abortion? those are just some things to ask yourself because no one can really tell you what you should do but yourself.... best of luck with everything. i hope your boyfriend does some thinking and comes around and decides he wants to be a part of your baby's life. 

Name: question | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:25 AM
Don't want to be a bitch but this post sounds just like the bangin chick... 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:26 AM
I did not read that one..ha.. I am new to this.. 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:27 AM
umm.. i dont think age matters in this situation.. its what YOU want.. no guy can force you to abort it.. its the girls decision and its upto you what you do.. you still have lots of time to decide what you are going to do.. my boyfriend didnt want the baby st the start either.. he told me to abort it! i told him no.. and im still 29 weeks pregnant and hes happy about it now. maybe hes still in shock ? just give him some time to think. sometimes time is all guys need to get there head around things that they are going to be a dad! its a big thing for a guy to find out hes going to be a daddy. 

Name: question | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:27 AM
Yeah the (could I be pregnant one) that we were all having a ton of fun on... LOL 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:27 AM
They all sound like the bangin chick.
My son caost about 500$ a month. They need clothes, food, diapers, toys. Can you afford that? What if the baby gets sick? Can you work? Do you have your own place? it's not fair to have someone else raise your baby. Obviously your boyfriend is a loser, and you talk like a little teenager, so you probably can't afford it, if this is even real. 

Name: banginPRmami | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:28 AM
im 16. i live at home with my parents. i have a good paying job for my age and i know my parents will support me until after i finish school. i couldnt think of killing an innocent child. but im not sure. and when i tell him how i feel he gets made so its hard to talk to him about it. the braging chick??? WTF??.lol 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:29 AM
yeah..that is why I asked how old this person was.. also might not be real, but if it is.. ONLY YOU 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:29 AM
Wowo they are the same ppl it looks like. It looks like she maybe forgot to log out? 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:29 AM
what I was going to say was only YOU can decide whats best for you.. you have a little time to think about it..dont make a hasty choice.. be sure of your decision. 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:32 AM
i think that this is thesame chick...cause she just wrote in here...like she was responding like she was this mary chick 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:35 AM
Thanks Danese. lol She obviously logged in under her old name and forgot to log out. She is stupid. That's what I was trying to say in my post that started with "wowo" lol I am dumb 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:36 AM
yeah i was slow in wrting it...cause i am tired and went to lay down..but cant fall asleep..Bleh...but yeah this has FAKE stamped all over it FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:37 AM
waist of our time.. GET A LIFE MARY E90 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 1:38 AM
Thanks for the entertainment though!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:29 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A DUMBASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA didnt she say she wasnt sure if she was pregnant and now all of a sudden she is 4 weeks prego? 

Name: question | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:31 AM
yeah,thought you'd get a good laugh out of this!we sure did.tomorrow she will be 57 weeks pregnant and wanting to know how to start labor 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:34 AM
you notice there has been no repsonse from her either..ha 

Name: question | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:34 AM
yep,I noticed.she is probly working on changing her name as we speak. 

Name: sarah toman | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:35 AM
your probably right. 

Name: question | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:38 AM
or maybe she needed to get her diaper changed and be put to bed. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:38 AM
if it takes that long to change ur name, no wonder ur knocked up, ur effin brilliant 

Name: question | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:38 AM
yeah,she's brilliant alright 

Name: newmomma01 | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:39 AM
she probably went to a different forum and posting on there 

Name: question | Date: Apr 13th, 2007 2:40 AM
she liked the attention obviously or she wouldn't have come back after the first go around! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us