Hello, guest
|
Name: ashley5
[ Original Post ]
Everytime we have sex i start to bleed...the first time i went to the hospital and they told me that it happens sometimes, well is it supposed to happen every time? the baby is fine she moves around and seems happy, but i dont understand why i am bleedig...has this happened to anyone else?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 3:51 PM
maybe you need lube? or your too rough? 

Name: ashley5 | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 3:54 PM
lol...no its not that kind of bleeding, it is blood vessels poping aroungd the cervix, at least that is what the doctors said when i went to the hospital, they told us it was completely safe but i guess i see blood and still worry a little, i am 32 weeks. grrrrr...everyone else complains about not having a sex drive...i have a great one and look what i get! *
sniffle* 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 4:02 PM
i think you should be fine i am only 27 weeks so i dunno whats going on..hope all is well!!! 

Name: bmes | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 4:09 PM
ok I hope I don't offend anyone in here. I'm 32 weeks pregnant as well, and sex has been kinda uncomfortable and I started to not want to at all. But, one night we decided to do...you know...the OTHER thing.....and it is WAAAAYYYY better right now....it just seems much more comfortable. I hope you know what I'm talk about!! lol.....anyways....sorry if that's TMI, but it really does feel better!! lol 

Name: ashley5 | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 4:11 PM
Nope i have too...and you are right it is more comfortable...and he loves it...unfortunatly thats all he wants now...lol...with me bleeding and all...i mean he doesn't mind the blood...he just loves his baby too much 

Name: bmes | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 4:15 PM
ha ha ha!! well at least i'm not a freak then!! lol......but about the bleeding thing....if it bothers you then don't do it....you don't want to be worry about that the whole time you're having sex. you want to enjoy yourself. but if it doesn't bother you and the docs say it's safe, then go for it!

I've actually not heard of that before, but.....i guess it's possible!! hmmmm....well....good luck!! 

Name: ashley5 | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 4:17 PM
nope plenty of freaks in the world...one here
yeah it doesnt hurt to do it or anythhing and i usually dont start bleeding till after... 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 6th, 2007 4:37 PM
With my first pregnancy I bled a lot during sex during the first and third trimesters but not during the second. We just got used to it and laid a towel on the bed. my doc said the same thing - it's the cervix. It might be worse for some people based on how you and your husbands anatomy are together:) I know my hubby would hit my cervix a lot even when we weren't pregnant. 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 7th, 2007 8:32 PM
its because your uterine lining is very sensitive with all the extra blood in that area, the friction makes the vessels pop, it hasn't happened to me yet, but who know every one is different , but i did read about it 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 7th, 2007 8:37 PM
lol that OTHER thing, was one thing that we both said we wouldn't do, i don't know it just kinda grossed us both out! we said the only way that we would both do it would be if we were both drunk enough lol....well we ended up doing it one night and the first night it was great, i was so relaxed and then the other times that we did it i wasn't as relaxed so it takes me alot to get used to, but its been a while since we tried it again, seeing that hes in another country! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us