Hello, guest
|
Name: jamie1982
[ Original Post ]
i posted yesterday asking about info on dilating because the dr. said i am at 1cm. im 35wks according to dr. and 37 by u/s. he checked me because i've been having alot of labor signs such as cramping,pressure,irregular bowel movements,backache,alot of bh and more. he told me that if the cramps got worse to go to e.r. anyhow today i've been getting alot of sharp pains inside my vag when the baby moves, is this normal or should i consider going to the e.r?? the cramps are the same as they been but now im worried about these other pains. i just got done cleaning house,does that have something to do with it??
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jamie1982 | Date: May 18th, 2007 9:44 PM
i forgot to add that i also have gb. i havent noticed my mucus plug yet although i have noticed something when i wiped that resembled a runny nose,it was clear and shiney could that be parts of it? and do you think that the sharp pains im getting are from me dilating more? 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: May 18th, 2007 9:45 PM
if i was you i would relax. i mean yea cleaning house is nesting and all you wanna do is clean but if you are feeling pain you should relax not clean. but if you can relax and lay down for a couple of hours and if it still hurts yes indeed you should go to the dr. your baby is not ready and if you delever at 35 weeks your baby is premi and will stay in the hospital till your baby is full turn. calm down take it easy. 

Name: mizzescalante | Date: May 18th, 2007 9:46 PM
go to the er i ment 

Name: jamie1982 | Date: May 18th, 2007 9:49 PM
i understand what your syaing but far as being early i doubt it. like i said the dr. says im 35 wks but the u/s said im 37 and thats the same that was figured from my lmp so i believe im due anytime 

Name: Coartney | Date: May 18th, 2007 10:09 PM
at 36 wks i measured 41 weeks and whwn they did an us they easured him bein 40w5d but that means nothing. as for the sharp pains its almost like ur crotch andpelvic area are being stabbed yeh? i had them bad 3 weeks before having my son. i was barely 1cm dialated for almost 4 weeks. i was told the sharp pains was the baby moving his head bc he was so far down. i dono. like brandiss said calm the hell down and relax. trust me ull regret it once baby is here and ur going on 4 days no sleep lol ..plus it can cause fetal distress 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us