Hello, guest
|
Name: Kayko
[ Original Post ]
is it normal girls to be only 7 weeks but to be having a fair amount of pain,, which feels like period pain?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Savannah | Date: Nov 25th, 2007 10:12 PM
Yes as long as your not bleeding or its so bad you cant stand it. I had cramps with both of my kids off and on for the first 3 months. I got them so bad sometimes that I thought I was losing him and I would always go check for blood. Its just your uterus getting stretched and your little bean getting settled in for the 9 months ahead. :) 

Name: Kayko | Date: Nov 25th, 2007 11:10 PM
oh thank you sooo much for that it is sooo reassuring.. i was so worried and though i shouldnt have any pain at all..... THANKs 

Name: lKlElLlLY | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 2:28 AM
yes that happened to me because your uterus is growing 

Name: Savannah | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 3:06 AM
Your welcome! Just try and rest whenever the cramps hit. Thats what I always did...lol. 

Name: Kayko | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 1:50 PM
haha thanks, rest seems to be no where in site.. we recently bought a house and are moving on the 30th and my husband just broke his foot.. hopefull things willl be back on track soon tho so i can enjoy the pregnancy 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 2:09 PM
well pregnancy alone is stressful enough, no matter how much you try to enjoy it something always seems to feel wrong lol. i didnt realize i was pregnant until my husband mentioned i hadnt gotten my period but i was sure it was coming bc i was cramping. but now i have a 7 month old boy who is a handful... and less reason to be fat haha goodluck. 

Name: Savannah | Date: Nov 26th, 2007 2:26 PM
Oh yeah I always felt like I was stressed when I was preggo...LOL. Everything seemed like such a major ordeal eventhough it wasnt.
It sounds like you have a lot going on though and I'd be stressed with that too...LOL. I was about 3 weeks PP when we moved and I couldnt do a thing(thank god for that because I HATE moving), but it sounds like you'll have to do more than you should since your DH is injured! Ugghhh best of luck to ya with that...lol! You'll start to feel great about the middle of the second trimester! :) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us