Hello, guest
|
Name: FatallyYours
[ Original Post ]
well today is my first wedding anniversary (also all souls day) either way i get to sit here all morning and night alone b/c my husbands "superviser" is a jackass. seriously it seems anyone who is happy and married is punished bc she is a miserable ugly bitch who all the guys here on base tend to turn down. she can not come into work bc she went and got drunk the night before, but god forbid my husband leave work two h ours early bc its his anniversary. its total crap. he had mandatory PT this morning then comes home showers and has to be in at 9. so did everyone else. she told him bc he went to PT he wasnt allowed to leave, but if he hadnt gone, he would have gotten bitched at. its so stupid. he has 4 people in his small office, he sits there all day emailing me anyways. its so effing stupid. I am PMSing too so I want to go up there and dropkick her sooo bad lol

sorry needed to vent.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Double_K | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 1:37 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
....that friggin stinks not getting to see scott---I hate people like that, making others suffer because their lives suck. sorry hon.
:( 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 2:11 PM
ty both of you 

Name: 04nidak | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 4:11 PM
Happy Anniversary Coartney. I'm sorry you are spending it alone, that sucks! Hopefully you can get some time together to celebrate this weekend.

Briseis-Happy birthday! I'm sorry Mark was a jerk! 

Name: Randi | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 4:56 PM
Happy Anniversary Coart!

I remember when you were leaving to get married LOL 

Name: christiansmommy | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 5:39 PM
happy belated mamacita. 

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 10:45 PM
oh coart that sucks! What a bitch! Well happy anniversary anyway. I can't believe it has been a year already. It never fails to amaze me how much faster a year goes by then it did when I was 8 waiting on my next birthday to ger here LOL 

Name: KarenM | Date: Nov 3rd, 2007 2:01 AM
Congrats Coartney on your first anniversary. Next time I see that mean bitchy lady in Scott's office, I'mma kick her inna bum...and maybe stomp out a knee too. 

Name: Whittni | Date: Nov 4th, 2007 9:08 PM
miss you [3 [heart] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us