Hello, guest
|
Name: FatallyYours
[ Original Post ]
thank you! braden loves the stuff. you tricked me!!

he got two long sleeve shirts that are adorable. one says trouble is my middle name and the other says handsome is an understatement lol then she got him a rubber ducky that has reindeer ears and a christmas hat (which he is loving to chew on lol) and a little leap frog that sings the alphabet! thank you so much jill again you made my day

and if i dont respond anytime soon, its bc our internet keeps going out all week. good thing we pay out the ass yay turkey. lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 28th, 2007 2:20 PM
tell him that he is very welcome :) I didn't know that we were getting mommy a gift too sorry :) I just love to buy baby stuff I guess LOL

There was another shirt that I wanted to get him, but they didn't have it in his size. It had baby chicks on it and it said "chicks dig me" LOL

Oh and I had to get min the leap frog so that he becomes a better speller then his auntie Jill ♥♥ 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 28th, 2007 2:25 PM
lol yeh he is only wearing 6-9 months and is small in them. he is terribly long but really thin! lol but i had to turn off the leap frog it was driving me nuts lol but thank you again and dont worry im still waiting on my candle stuff LOL 

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 28th, 2007 7:25 PM
I will reship it after the hollidays. I did figure out what I did wrong the first time though. I filled out one of the small green custom forms instead of the big white ones. I guess when ever you send boxes from the US you have to use the long form. At least that is what the post office lady told me LOL 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 29th, 2007 6:53 AM
yeh i use the green one shipping from here to states but from states to here its the big white one in the plastic seal .. sorry thought you knew lol 

Name: jillw | Date: Nov 29th, 2007 1:27 PM
well I'm a pro now LOL. Well the first time I shipped the box the dumb ass lady at the post office should have told me which one to use. Then when I got it back it just said un deliverable, but did not have a real reason as to why. 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 29th, 2007 1:50 PM
well now the year long mystery is solved lmfao 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us