Hello, guest
|
Name: amy2
[ Original Post ]
does any 1 know, if after a miscarraige you are fertile like you are after you gave birth?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lacirrom | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 4:22 PM
i know when my cousin lost her baby at 15weeks the doctor told her that everything was just the same as if she had delivered a baby and that if they were wanting to try to get pregnant again to start trying as soon as possible because that would be the easiest time to get pregnant. 

Name: Randi | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 4:40 PM
I have had a few miscarriages. I had one the month before I got pregnant with my son and I had a couple before I got pregnant this time... one was the month before. I don't know if you are more fertile, but my doctor told me I could try again for my next cycle. 

Name: amy2 | Date: Sep 28th, 2007 5:07 PM
thanks, i couldnt find any info, it was just recommended to give myself 3 cycles b 4 trying again, but i dnt think i can wait that long!!! we not trying as sush but it would be great if it happened, its only 3 wks 2morrow, but im not sure if i would prefer to get my p or not. never taught it would happen, had 2 perfect pregnancys and births, children r perfect, my 1st pregnancy was at 14, and that went smoothly even the birth was normal. very surprised to have 1 now at 26. but thats natures way init!! if any 1 is putting off havin a baby 4 small silly reasons, i say go 4 it cause you just dnt no. my partner wanted to try about a yr ago, our youngest of the 2 was 1, i put it off to go bac to wrk,now i cant help wondering. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us