Hello, guest
|
Name: natilly50
[ Original Post ]
i am 28 weeks and have felt decrease in movements i dont feel kicks a lot now just like rolling around on surface of belly is this normal as there is getting less space
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Jul 14th, 2007 9:14 PM
yep its normal, your baby is just running outta room.. aslong as u still feel movement its fine. 

Name: natilly50 | Date: Jul 14th, 2007 9:14 PM
ok thanks for that 

Name: Lola | Date: Jul 15th, 2007 10:33 AM
Yeah...the same thing happened to me.

I was reading a thread on some other forums too about a girl who was due in August and he baby was stillborn on Friday. It freaks me out.

I've been paying attention to my belly all mornin' and I've only had a few small movements. I really shouldn't be reading up on all these kinda things. Bleh 

Name: jodielee | Date: Jul 22nd, 2007 7:24 PM
hi im 14 weeks pregnant just wounderign whats the earliest nu fell the baby move its my firist pregnancy 

Name: briseis | Date: Jul 22nd, 2007 7:55 PM
Ouch Lola, even though it's true, pregnant women don't want to hear of stillborn babies, especially babies who were about to be born. I'm due in a few weeks, and am worried enough. Don't wanna hear that there is a possibility that even after all this time, I might lose my son. Freak yourself out all you want, but please don't freak us out as well!!!! 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jul 22nd, 2007 8:31 PM
im almost 29 weeks and i've been feeling the same. It feels like she's just moving across my belly and when she does kick, boy does it hurt. But dont worry, it's normal. 

Name: Ashley Dawn | Date: Jul 23rd, 2007 12:06 PM
i'm 28 weeks as well and this one loves to kick...but he kicks in my ribs. that'e where he stays 99% of the time i swear. there are times when i just want to cry because i'm in so much pain in my right side (right at my ribs). 

Name: briseis | Date: Jul 23rd, 2007 12:14 PM
Just wait till you get to 34-weeks like me. The movements are so much stronger. However, they appear to kick less as they get bigger, and my little man tends to push his feet and hands out, as opposed to kick them out etc. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us