Hello, guest
|
Name: jenn
[ Original Post ]
to any of you who have already had babies, did you lose your mucus plug before you went to the hospital? or did you have bloody show before you got consitent contractions? i feel like maybe my contractions are getting stronger and more frequent but no mucus plug or show....
how long after you had show or mucus plug til you went into labor?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Chris R | Date: May 16th, 2006 10:01 PM
I lost my mucous plug early, around 36 weeks or so when I was beginning to dialate, but I went overdue and had to be induced, so it didn't matter. Even with my contractions I never had a bloody show till I was in active labor. You may have lost it and not noticed, sometimes you get so used to all of the discharge, or it could have been in the toilet (not to be gross), but I happened to look down and that's how I lost mine with my first baby. Some people never recall losing their plug, keep timing your contractions and go by that, maybe this is it! Just keep moving, it will help. 

Name: Fiona | Date: May 16th, 2006 10:52 PM
This is a bit yucky, so sorry. I got up one morning and my pjs were covered in my plug!!!! It was everywhere....very messy *LOL* 

Name: Lori | Date: May 17th, 2006 12:47 AM
I lost mine with my first one about 2 weeks before I actually went into labor, I remember I kept checking the toliet paper to watch for a sign that the pregnancy was coming to an end in mid June one really hot summer LOL 

Name: jenn | Date: May 17th, 2006 3:29 PM
LOL lori that is exactly what i do, always checking the tp for signs and looking in the toilet and looking at my panties and running to check at everytwinge.... so when you lose it there is alot of mucus???
2 more days til due date, i went to yoga and nothing happened. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us