Hello, guest
|
Name: soon2bmommy
[ Original Post ]
So the nesting thing has apparently kicked in. I just got done spending about an hour and a half sitting outside in my car and cleaning the hell out of it. And let me tell you its not hot where im at. It's decent for me because im sweating and hot all the time anyway. Im talking I had a brush down on the floor cleaning the carpet. I took armoral wipes to the entire car (everything that wasnt fabric). I didnt get to finish the carpet because it was dark when I started cleaning and I couldnt really see all of the carpet. But I did get the entire back seat and the driver seat cleaned - and also the driver side front and back door. Tomorrow im going to clean the floor in the back and front, and maybe the back window, and the other two doors. Then im going to take it to a car wash and clean it nice and shiny. I've got some tire cleaner here too and I think im going to shine them up after I clean it. I didnt want to stop cleaning, but it was getting too dark and I couldnt see anything I hadn't already cleaned lol.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:10 AM
hahahahaha 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:10 AM
nesting or ocd :) 

Name: soon2bmommy | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:13 AM
well it's probably a combination of both. I just got the car last Friday, and it was pretty dirty on the inside (not anymore though :-P) . But the way I had been feeling, I didnt even want to get out of bed in the morning. But all of a suddent I just wanted to clean the hell out of that little car. I am sure I look ridiculous too because its a little car, and I am basicly less than an inch from the ground as I am trying to squeeze my pregnant ass down on the floorboards. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:17 AM
honda accord yeh? still boxed body or rounder? i dont remember what year u told us. (i love hondas) 

Name: soon2bmommy | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:24 AM
Its a 90. Its boxy, but not as much as the older ones. I once had a 1985 Honda Accord, and it was more like a 3D rectancle than anything lol. We got the car from my cousin (who was 16 when she drove it), and she did a horrible job of keeping the interior clean. Hey since you like hondas maybe you would know about this. She claims that it's got a problem with the Sport Switch. She says it will randomly come on and cause the engine to rev up, and when this happens I will have to shift manually (its an automatic). I have yet to see this happen, but looked it up on the internet and found a couple people asking questions about the same thing, but no answers. Have any ideas? 

Name: veronim | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 4:46 AM
you wanna come around to my place next and do my car? :-) 

Name: breemichelle | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:38 PM
I am dying to clean my car out, we keep having crappy weather on the weekends though, so if it's not nice this weekend, I'm going to have to just move my hubby's car out of the garage and clean it out in the garage. 

Name: question | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 5:40 PM
you can do mine too!lol 

Name: Marti | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 8:07 PM
I vacuumed out a kitchen cupboard that had too many crumbs in it. I've lost it. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 8:34 PM
marti ur nuts. come clean here. we have plenty of crumbs in this whole house. and dog hair, u do like dog hair? i dont think you do .. u should come and clean it LOL .. btw WHY ARE YOU HERE SO HAVE UR BABY lol 

Name: Marti | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 9:29 PM
Oh we live in dog hair --- three big dogs who run the house -- but i vacuum constantly because it makes me crazy. I am too anal. Yeh my husband told me I had officially lost it when he saw me with the vacuum hose shoved in the cupboard.
My baby is enjoying the time in the oven. You know Braden will be here before mine ever even thinks of arriving. Or is it Brandon? Ha ha. KIDDING! 

Name: Marti | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 10:22 PM
Yeh the office pool has the baby coming on Monday the 16th. Yeh right. I've got my money on the 20th. No way baby will be here in 5 days. If so, I'll be the first to eat my words. Damn due dates are whack. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 11th, 2007 10:47 PM
haha the 20th is my induction date if i choose it to be LOL .. soo .. :) 

Name: celery | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 12:15 AM
hi i am new in here but the 20 th is my induction date as well, hopefully i will not need it though 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us