Hello, guest
|
Name: bay
[ Original Post ]
have any of you or any one you no bled and still fount out you were preg?or anything similer?just wanted to no thankx 4 any replys x x
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Jenni | Date: Nov 23rd, 2005 7:23 PM
I never did, but I have heard that alot of women do....there are even other posts on this forum about this also 

Name: april | Date: Nov 23rd, 2005 7:24 PM
i have but i knew i was preg i was 7 wks they told me it was a threatened miscarriage and was prob caused by implantation bleeding but everything is fine and the baby is healthy. so if i help yw and if i didnt im sry but this is my 1st and im due june 29, 2006 i cant wait ttus bye 

Name: bay | Date: Nov 23rd, 2005 7:48 PM
rrrr thankx 4 that girlys i really aprriciate it!
april was it alot of blood or not? 

Name: michelle | Date: Nov 23rd, 2005 8:01 PM
bay- i didnt experience it but my friend had her period all through both her pregnancies and she has two healthy kids its rare but can happen. she didnt even know because tests kept coming negative and she was on the pill but at around 7 months with both she developed toximia and went to hospital to find out she was pregnant shocked and scared cuz she did drinking and drugs thinking she wasnt pregnant. Thank god they are all fine. 

Name: april | Date: Nov 23rd, 2005 8:56 PM
it was not a lot thank god it was kinda pink not to be gross lol but the best of wishes go out to you 

Name: Kerry | Date: Dec 2nd, 2005 4:44 PM
I experienced slight bleeding last weekend so phoned my midwife who told me to go to the Early pregnancy assessment unit. Based on my last LMP 18sept this put me at 91/2 wks when I had an internal scan it showed a pregnancy of 6 wks bot no foetal hart beat was found Iwas told I was having a delayed miscarriage and to go home and come back for a scan in a wk this has been an a week of hell waiting. Yesterday I had brown blood with one large clot and several small clots, today I have hardly any blood when I wipe, I dont know if this is a delayed miscarriage or simply implantation bleeding. I have irregular periods often going for cycles of 45 days, I know the exact date of conception which would put me at 7 wks this week but medics go on LMP. This is my first pregnancy after years of trying, my husband is very supportive, but we have the agonising wait until monday for a positive outcome. 

Name: jess | Date: Dec 2nd, 2005 9:23 PM
i have gained weight and everything and i still have gotten my period. at first, i had missed 3 in a row, and then i finally got one last saturday and it is over now.
i was thinking maybe i was just bloated bc of not being bloated. but my period is gone and i still have this weight. i would post pics of it up but i cant here at work. when i get home, i will post them. i have a pic of my stomach from late august and then 2 pics of last week . i already have some stretchmarks which arent attractive at all. and i was thinking maybe i get my period but still be pregnant bc i still get cramping and im really moody and i get nothing but negative pregnancy tests. i would get an ultrasound but my moms insurance doesnt cover prenatal care..i dont know why....idiots...
and i dont want her to really kno bc i told her that i thought i was pregnant and she said if i was she would force me to have an abortion. im 17 and if i am pregnant, i would be due after i turn 18. so its not really her say in the matter. if i have to do this by myself i will, i have a loving fiance and i couldnt be happier. theres no way im going to terminate a pregnancy that was created with ♥

tell me what u guys think please i know this is a long message... 

Name: jess | Date: Dec 2nd, 2005 10:03 PM
heres the pictures::

this one is the one from late august:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7
09/deepestpassion/belly/IM000723.jpg

and
these two are from last week:

http://img.photobucket.com/album
s/v709/deepestpassion/belly/IM000851.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709
/deepestpassion/belly/IM000850.jpg

m
y
symptoms:

lightheadedness
nausea
frequent headaches
earaches
cramping
3 missed periods
sore boobs (went from 34B to 36C)
massive moodswings
variations in appetite
frequent urination

i hope this helps to assist u in a possible answer. ive had negative pregnancy tests but i havent tested in like 2 weeks bc i felt like i should just give up on it. 

Name: bay | Date: Jan 3rd, 2006 3:31 PM
anyone else got any stories??? 

Name: heather | Date: Jan 3rd, 2006 3:48 PM
theres different kinds of bleeding. depends on how yours was... was it light and for a couple hours, heavy? , normal period?, normal time? 

Name: adrian | Date: Jan 4th, 2006 12:05 AM
i want 2 know the same thing 

Name: adrian | Date: Jan 4th, 2006 12:10 AM
its 6 days late but i came and its scatty not normal 

Name: bay PLEAS GET BACK TO ME!!! | Date: Jan 5th, 2006 3:46 PM
well it was about 6 days aftyer my period was surppossed to come it was very long lasting about 10 days n very scatty slow. but i thought it was my period so i went on the pill but now im having second thoughts beasuse it was so scatty n weierd.so now im on the pill n i keep bleeding lil bits n feel ded fat n my bboies hurt some days bad n some days ther OK but stil hurt wen i press them......what do you think? x 

Name: bay | Date: Jan 5th, 2006 3:51 PM
i also carnt sleep very well n wake up in the midle ov the nite n things...n im ded tierd allll the time? 

Name: bay | Date: Jan 6th, 2006 9:07 PM
hello! any one got anymore for me heather get back to me on what you think thankx x x x 

Name: Kelly | Date: Jan 7th, 2006 3:07 AM
I didn't know I was pregnant and I had sex and starting bleeding around 3 weeks of my pregnancy. It wasn't a whole lot of blood, but enough and it only lasted that date. I assumed it was my period, but it wasn't Im still not sure what it was... but I'm 41 weeks pregnant now and everythings fine.. 

Name: Hot momma | Date: Jan 7th, 2006 3:10 AM
My aunt said she had period her whole prego. I had one period but it was really light. Other than that I don't know. Ask your doctor. 

Name: bay! thankx | Date: Jan 7th, 2006 3:10 PM
thats really finny isnt it how ppl can have menstral cyles all the way through has anyone elsse got any stories for me or things they hav to say on what i have put above? still feel bloated n boobs are hurting ouch! 

Name: bay | Date: Jan 8th, 2006 7:35 PM
hello anyone else?????? 

Name: bay | Date: Jan 9th, 2006 7:56 PM
hello 

Name: bay | Date: Jan 13th, 2006 6:30 PM
hello no one ever put anything on mine lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us