Hello, guest
|
Name: unknown
[ Original Post ]
hi i was wondering can u get pregnant if u have sex on ur preiod?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sara | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 10:53 PM
yes you can if the egg was in there and did not pass through your egg is there for i think about 24 hours sperm can stay up to 5 daYS INT HERE SO YES how old ar eyou ? 

Name: unknown | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 10:55 PM
i am 17 

Name: sara | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 10:56 PM
well how long ago did you have sex im 17 to 

Name: unknown | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 10:57 PM
i have never had sex before but almost did last night but i am on my period so i made a exuse and said maybe next time 

Name: sara | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 11:00 PM
get a life go away you are just one of thoses dumb girls on here wow GO AWAY 

Name: unknown | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 11:02 PM
well are u pregnant....i want a baby but i can't with the guy i'm with cause my friend told be that he hit his last gf cause she told him that she was pregnant 

Name: sara | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 11:03 PM
why are you with him then if he did that you should not just have a baby with anyone please for your own good becareful 

Name: sara | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 11:07 PM
hey if you need to talk to me email me at [email protected]
i have to go ill talk to you later see yea 

Name: lily | Date: Mar 13th, 2006 11:44 PM
you can get pregnant on your period...normally if you have a regular cycle (which not many people have) it doesn't happen, but sometimes your cycle might not be perfectly regular and you'll ovulate closer to your period, so in that case you could get pregnant on your period. 

Name: unknown | Date: Mar 15th, 2006 2:17 AM
ok thank u 

Name: Ann | Date: Mar 22nd, 2006 12:48 AM
Definetely.. I had irreg periods and was told that I would have trouble getting pregnant. Well,I did get pregnant and didn't even realize it until my belly started to grow. Had no symptoms,and felt great. I even had a normal period 3 months agoThe baby is due in 6 weeks and we will be doing a homebirth 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us