Hello, guest
|
Name: Crazygirl17
[ Original Post ]
okay im 17 and i had sex with my 18 year old boyfriend on April 14th.I had my period the week before.I have most of the signs...the thing is i took two tests and they said that im not.So my question is should wait to take the last test the week of my period or what??
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: newmomma01 | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 2:20 AM
i would wait a few days after your period is supposed to come, cuz a lot of times you won't get a positive result yet, there isnt enough of the hcg hormone in your urine to show up yet. it was probably a week or week and a half after my missed period that it finally showed up faintly on the hpt. 

Name: Crazygirl17 | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 2:45 AM
thanks I really dont know what to do... 

Name: roseywosey | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 2:46 AM
go to the doctor and get a blood test.. usually more accurate and can sometimes tell you that you are pregnant before a home test can tell you. if not you should just wait a few weeks. 

Name: Crazygirl17 | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 2:48 AM
I would do that but my mom dont know and she would have a cow! 

Name: veronim | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 2:49 AM
I would wait to see if your period is late or not - wait a few days after you are due, a lot of symptoms associated with pregnancy are also associated with getting your period 

Name: Crazygirl17 | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 2:52 AM
thing is i NEVER had these symptoms before with a period, but there is a first time for everything. 

Name: Crazygirl17 | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 2:58 AM
I meant April 4th in my question guys..im sorry!!!!! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 12th, 2007 4:35 AM
yeh im reading this and im like whoa the 14th am i missing something lol my lord. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us