Hello, guest
|
Name: Angelcecilia2
[ Original Post ]
I know this was posted not too long ago, but I couldn't find the post. Now that I'm off work and have some spare time to cook while I'm waiting for my baby....I need some good recipes to cook and freeze so all I have to do is warm stuff up after the baby comes. Anyone have any good ideas or websites I can find recipes on?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 3rd, 2007 10:14 PM
food.com 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 3rd, 2007 10:18 PM
bettycrocker.com allrecipes.com 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 3rd, 2007 10:36 PM
Honestly for me, I made food and froze it and my son is now 4 months and I haven't used any of it. Having a newborn was not nearly as hard in my opinion, as everyone led me to believe. They sleep a lot and so I was able to make dinner. Or when my husband got home from work, he would play with him and I would make dinner then. I also use my crock pot a lot. It's easy to just throw in a bunch of stuff in the morning and have it cook all day. For me, breakfast is the most difficult meal for me lol My son always just wants to hang out, and he get's mad if I try and put him down even long enough to have cereal. 

Name: Angelcecilia2 | Date: Apr 3rd, 2007 10:54 PM
I'm pretty good about using frozen stuff anyway -- I love being able to just pull something out and throw it together. I like to cook, but when it comes time for dinner, I just want something easy! My mom has also offered to cook meals to freeze while she's staying with us...so I'm just trying to get some ideas. Thanks for the input, Randi! 

Name: Marti | Date: Apr 3rd, 2007 11:08 PM
I am going to Dream Dinners next week and making a bunch of meals to freeze so all I'll have to do is throw themi n the oven or on the stove top vs. dealing with the prep work. But I'm glad Randi that you said it wasn't as hard with a newborn aspeople led you to believe. People are always freaking me out about stuff like that so that's good to hear. 

Name: bmes | Date: Apr 3rd, 2007 11:41 PM
www.chef2chef.com 

Name: Parrot_lady_06 | Date: Apr 3rd, 2007 11:57 PM
i really dont think u will need to freeze anything. u will have planty of time on hand with a newborn 

Name: missmara | Date: Apr 4th, 2007 12:45 AM
I wish I had meals frozen now! With a newborn - I just cooked while she slept in a moses basket in the room with me or in a carrier. Now she wants to help and pull on my leg and chase the cats or flush the toilet, so my meals end up burned or else I'm so exhausted by the time dinner is done that my evening is shot!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us