Hello, guest
|
Name: question
[ Original Post ]
Any ideas of something to make stretch marks not itch so bad?I have terrible stretch marks all across my boobs and the itch and burn! I went from a 34A to a 40D!!!!Ok always thought bigger boobs would be nice,but this is a bit much.lol.Are they gonna sag terrible when I quit breastfeeding?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Randi | Date: Jul 19th, 2007 10:33 PM
Are you able to breastfeed now?

I never really got them, but I think cocoa butter works. I used Aveeno anti itch cream on my tummy when it got itchy. 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Jul 19th, 2007 11:48 PM
Lol uhh. i had them shockinly bad on my tummy.. some are like 5cm WIDE !!
and when they were appearing MAN they were itchy.. and i had NOTHING to put on them !!!!
So i pretty much put up with it for awhile.. until i couldnt take it any longer.. and found that vasaline worked =P 

Name: Mom11112 | Date: Jul 20th, 2007 2:12 AM
I would say that Rosey is right about the vaseline, however, that may clog your pores if you use too much. Another great lotion is Johnson's baby lotion. That stuff is great! I try to use that for moisturizing whenever I can.

As far as the sagging boobs, I think it depends on the person. I would say to exercise your chest muscles and see what happens. 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jul 20th, 2007 2:14 AM
Hey...i was a 34A pre-pregnancy and i still am at 28 weeks!!!! I want my boobies to grow!!!! For the itching on my belly, i used Palmers cocoa butter cream. It didnt help with the stretch marks though....i have em and am getting new ones..ewww!!!! 

Name: leochik7265 | Date: Jul 20th, 2007 1:44 PM
Palmers makes actual pregnancy stretch mark cream that has cocoa butter but also elastin and colagen (sp) and I used that every night. My stretch marks are not anywhere near as bad as they would have been if I didn't use it. And I never had the itching...maybe it was from the Palmers...anyone else used that cream??? 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Jul 20th, 2007 2:01 PM
DONT SCRATCH THEM!!!!... i did and now i have scratch marks 

Name: question | Date: Jul 20th, 2007 4:50 PM
Still pumping.Will need to until she is around 34 wk.So a couple more weeks.Thanks for the advice.My boobs have gotten huge since she was born.They were growing during pregnancy but not like now....As far as milk production....lol I got 9 oz when I pumped the other morning. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us