Hello, guest
|
Name: Melinda
[ Original Post ]
I am really disgusted by the nonsense I read in this forum. Some of you are really judgmental with really immature comments. People should be able to post their questions without ridicule and harassment. I am expecting my 2nd child and would like to talk with people who don't feel the need to constantly belittle people. If you know of any other respectful forums or chat rooms please post them. I for one do not need to keep reading the negative garbage that is posted here.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: akirato | Date: Dec 17th, 2005 5:27 PM
hello? 

Name: nina | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 1:21 AM
what is wrong with these people, sweetie you have to understand everyone is not happy with there pregnancy i got ridiculed on one of my post also, there seems to be girls looking for post to lash out on. hang in there 

Name: to astonished | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:19 PM
It seems to be that alot of the negative comments are aimed towards those you choose to have sex so young and ask us how thy can get rid of it. Now you tell me how would you answer that? Most of us are tired of these kids going out and having sex at 12 ,13 etc. I cant think of anything positive to say to anyone who considers abortion because they just dont want a baby or are just too young. Maybe you should stay on your other forum then if you dont like we have to say here. 

Name: To astonished | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:36 PM
what on Earth are you talking about? I didnt say you were directing your comments anywhere. I said thats where most of our negative comments are directed but if you read you might have actually got that. Go back to whatever forum you were on. 

Name: michele | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:43 PM
to astonished i kind of agree stay on your other forum if its so pleasant there did you just come here to do the same thing your accusing everyone on here of doing ridiculing us. myob! I can use my name to cuz i dont give a hoot if any likes or dislikes me i just come on here to chat 

Name: Astonished | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:49 PM
I posted here to have a conversation with Melinda...if you haven't noticed her title says "tired of nonsense comments" ......I'm agreeing with her. Thus, having a conversation with her......

It was directed towards her and her only. And my comment was not rude in anyway. Unlike some ppl, I dont post to start an argument. I was only making a statement to Melinda. ....o nvm. I'm not wasting my time lol. 

Name: michele | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 8:55 PM
if you havnt noticed the conversation was going no where cuz she never responded back and from the begining instead of introducing yourself you said you came on here from your pleasant site to see how rediculouse this site was. good way to make friends that is a nonsence comment 

Name: tired of astonished | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 9:04 PM
Thanks Michele glad to know someone agrees with me. I've said it a hundred times not everyone is going to like what people have to say. Just because they may not agree with our comments doesnt make them wrong. I have never posted anything mean, just my opinion and i'm not going to be fake and be supportive of something I dont beleive in. hopefully she is gone and doesnt come back woth her two cents lol. 

Name: too funny | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 9:08 PM
LOL . HeyMichele what do you think of her last comment? That is too funny. She comes on here saying how upset she is by rude comments then she goes dropping the F bomb all over the place. What a hypocrit! 

Name: michele | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 9:10 PM
to astonished nice i think you are just as bad if not worse than what you wereexpecting to find so have fun on your other forum no one swore at you or called you a name but its okay for you!! congrats hope you have a healthy pregnancy!!! I can only pray for people like you 

Name: to astornot | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 9:18 PM
your a rocket scientist better than everyone. yay. go get some lovin and some self esteem 

Name: dah | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 9:24 PM
whats an astornot ? lol 

Name: astornot? | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 9:25 PM
plenty of lovin and self steem here. 

Name: Strange | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 10:37 PM
Funny how when you all thought she was being mean you were real the first ones in line to say something about it. But now when you realize it wasn't her that said that no one says a word...... 

Name: same person? | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 10:40 PM
strange and astonished you must be the same person. Shut up and go away. think it is you astonished posing as three different people trying to get a rise out of us. 

Name: Jackie | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 10:50 PM
Nooo acutally I am not the same person. I just figured since there was an Astonished, a dah, and an astronot and a bunch of other weird names I would join in too. 

Name: Astonished | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 11:01 PM
To Jackie/Strange....thx for the support but just forget it. I have learned not to waste my time on close-minded rude ppl. I appreciate it but I realize that I'm not going to subject myself to hearing ppl make rude comments about me and others. Thus, I have decided to leave this site for I see no good in staying. It's all just a bunch of nonsupportive judgemental crap.

For all you ladies out there that are pregnant I hope your pregnancy goes well and your babies are healthy ;) Enjoy for it's wonderful experience!! 

Name: to astonished | Date: Dec 21st, 2005 11:50 PM
good see ya ! you will not be missed. 

Name: michele | Date: Dec 22nd, 2005 1:40 PM
i would have posted that i think your a lying scum bucket but i was logged off for the night to spend time with my family. funny you were fighting back and forth and didnt post that you say well quite ironic. Saty off our site you came on looking for problems saying you wanted to see how rediculouse we were on here so go on your on site. weather or not you posted the swears you still put everyone on this site down and no one appreciates that!!! Or maybe start with im sorry i was a jerk to come on swinging and want to start over!!!!! 

Name: to jackie | Date: Dec 22nd, 2005 3:40 PM
are you the jackie looking to adopt? 

Name: Hello | Date: Dec 23rd, 2005 10:47 PM
WAH,WAH,WAH, your complaining about other peoples comments but read yours, you have nothing nice to say so that makes you just like everyone else, stop your whinnig and loosen up. 

Name: * | Date: Dec 24th, 2005 1:30 AM
Have you ppl realized that she said she was leaving this site and not coming back? You are talking to a brick wall here...she had more sense than any of you to be the bigger person and leave. Grow up all of you. I can't help but think that there are grown women out there that are as immature as you all are. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us