Hello, guest
|
Name: FatallyYours
[ Original Post ]
i dono if any of you are but i was for 3 yrs but due to my pregnancy i started eating meats. was craving it bad. neways... i am trying to go back to full vegetarian (not vegan) and trying to convince hubby its not so bad BUT im not too familiar with meals, i used to just pick here and there. do any of you have any recipes? much appreciation :)
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: briseis | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 1:18 PM
I'm vegetarian too. Have been for most of my life. Have you tried Quorn? 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 2:11 PM
no? 

Name: briseis | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 2:38 PM
It's an alternative to meat. I buy it all the time. You can buy all sorts of food made from quorn. Here's the site for it; it also offers recipes etc

http://www.quorn.us/ 

Name: Lola | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 3:16 PM
Can I just ask why you want to be vegetarian? 

Name: Double_K | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 3:23 PM
http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Everyda
y-Cooking/Vegetarian/Main.aspx

I'm
not even close to being vegetarian--but I love allrecipes.com and found the veg. section. :) 

Name: briseis | Date: Oct 31st, 2007 4:15 PM
Lola,

You talking to me or Coartney? 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 1st, 2007 4:53 AM
lola i was one for 3 yrs. i stopped when i was pregnant. well i ate steak every week bc i craved it. & ignoring cravings didnt work well lol .. im trying to lose the weight again and i was @ my healthiest n lowest weight of 128 when i was one. its very healthy n past a certain stage you dont need red meat esp if you know how to supplement. 

Name: Lola | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 12:19 AM
I was askin' Coart because she said she wanted to go back to bein' one and I was just wonderin'.

I love ham and chicken. I dunno what I'd do without it.

You can get all the iron ya need from veg' anyways. I know you wouldn't lack anything aside from gorgeous meat. Lol. In fact there are some studies showin' that an all veg' diet can ward off certain cancers.

When my Dad got cancer he looked into it...He shoulda died within six weeks but he lived over a year. So...goes ta show.

I'd become a veggie if I thought it's do the section belly any good. LOL

Did ye all hear about the injection under 18's are gettin' in Britain to tackle the main cause of cervical cancer [hpv]?!

Damn I wish I never had sex and was under 18. Feckit. 

Name: FatallyYours | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 5:08 AM
they have it in the states too lola its a series of 3 shots. and most insurances wont cover it. but mine does. yay military lolol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us