Hello, guest
|
Name: amminn55
[ Original Post ]
hi all. So i'm 39 weeks, 3 1/2 cm dialated and 70% effaced (as of Wed). Have been having contractions since Wed but nothing regular enough.
Last night, I woke up coughing and either peed myself, or leaked some fluid. Pants don't smell like pee, but i'm not really leaking alot right now.
Don't know what to do... any advice???
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 4:42 PM
are you still having contractions ??
its really common to sneeze and pee yourself that late in pregnancy.
Are you still leaking ?? if your still leaking its NOT pee.. its more than likely to be your waters. 

Name: amminn55 | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 4:51 PM
yep, still having irregular contractions. It's not leaking enough to get my underwear wet, so that's why I'm so hesitant to call. 

Name: amminn55 | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 4:53 PM
I just know if i call they'll make me come it, then send me home, and i'll feel like an idiot!
just when i wipe, my mucus is clear now instead of yellowish like it was before, but i remember that change in my last pregnancy right before i went into labor, so it's probably nothing. I just needed reassured. 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 7:33 PM
it could have just been a part of your mucous plug if it was yellowish ... mine was a greeny yellow.. it looked flippen horrid !! lol
when your waters break its just like WATER. Mine had a little bit of white streak type things in it ... but it was clear. 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Nov 2nd, 2007 7:37 PM
Also dont panic.. i was told when my waters broke to wait until i have REGULAR contractions 5 mins apart.. and then go to the hospital.. it could be hours before u actually go into labour..

if the waters break during the night, it is probably better to try and go back to sleep, as your rest is important .. who knows how long it will be before you go into labour?

Also if you notice the waters start to smell... or your temperature goes up then it could be infection kicking in. so go see your doctor. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us