Hello, guest
|
Name: jazzy1stbaby
[ Original Post ]
okay today i had my 20 wk chechup (im 21 wks n 2 days) first they had me laying on that table for like 9 hrs just pressing hard ass hell on my stomach not saying nothing to me at all i really wanted to know what i was having i didnt want to be rude and be like so wat is it so instead i waited n waited then she turned the screen to me so i can see everything well to make a long story short i ask her wat i was having and she said "well i'm 69% sure its a girl" wat kind of answer is that i was pissed so what should i do by pink or not its really hard trying to find natrual colors out here 69% is more than half sure i don't know what you guys think
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Opheiliamath | Date: Oct 23rd, 2007 6:57 PM
When is your next appt? I think you should wait then and see if they can give you a more concrete answer.

Buying pink and then finding out its a boy would be bad, lol.

I say wait it out. I didn't start buying stuff until i was about 7 months along.

And belive me, BUY DIAPERS AND WIPES!!! Clothes that are pink or blue is not the most important, trust me. :) 

Name: lacirrom | Date: Oct 24th, 2007 6:05 PM
it doesn't matter what you dress them in...someone will always think they are other sex. i remember one time when gracie was about 9months old, i took her to the store. we go in and she's sitting in the cart in a big poofy bright pink coat, a bright pink fuzzy hat, jeans, and pink and white glittery shoes. this old man walks up and say "well look at you! aren't you the most handsome little boy ever?" patted her on the head and kept on walking....i'm like how much more like i girl could i possibly dress her?! that happened all the time with girls. funny enough though, so far no one has thought cole was a girl....weird. i guess he justs looks like a boy lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us