Hello, guest
|
Name: Chole
[ Original Post ]
I'm 14 and I want to become Anorexic. I think I'm fat at 22kg. All the girls you see on T.V are thin little girls with their bones sticking out and whern ever I look at my self I see roll and rolls and flab. Help Me! I;ve got a net booyfriend and he also wants me to send him a picture and I'm scared if I do he'll call me a whale and dump me. `
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: anonymous | Date: Dec 1st, 2005 3:10 AM
thats stupid! If you really think you are fat excercise and eat healthy. But if you think you are fat and everyone thinks you are skinny, then you may have a self image problem. 

Name: Chole | Date: Dec 6th, 2005 2:10 AM
Thanx that helps I guess but im still unsure 

Name: Paulina | Date: Dec 13th, 2005 12:54 AM
hello
a net boyfriend i had one he dumb me because i was too little i am 14. i am anorexic and i hate it. if HE DOSE RELLY LOVE U THAN IT DOSE NOT MATTER THAN. PLZ STOP AND START EATING AGAIN. ITS A LIVING HELL IT WAS FOR ME AND I AM STILL A ANOREXIC IT HUNTS ALL OVER AND CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT.
if u like more help email me at.
[email protected] 

Name: Bel | Date: Dec 22nd, 2005 3:40 PM
My situation is the worst in the world, believe, I am 27 years old, 84 kg. Please help me!!!! I can not stop eating but I do want.
I am desperate. 

Name: nikki | Date: Dec 27th, 2005 5:30 PM
ure not fat its all in ure head , and trust me being anorexic is not what people dream of doing ure mad if you want to do that i suggest you get some help talk to someone thats close to you like a friend or parent . 

Name: jessie** | Date: Dec 29th, 2005 2:37 AM
oh mi god 22kgs oi that lyk the size ov a skiiny 7 yr old!!! darling ur craxzy no way r u fat if u can weigh tht much thts way to little lyk WAY TOO LITTLE 

Name: April | Date: Dec 29th, 2005 2:54 AM
Trust me, at 14 you're sooo far from done growing. And by the way, you can't choose to be anorexic, and you don't want to be AT ALL, because i am, and i can tell you anorexia is not pretty, you look foul and sickly when you are. Just go on a sensible wieght loss plan -- Consume less calories than use. 

Name: Gill | Date: Dec 10th, 2008 9:15 PM
if anything you need to put on weight!!!!!!!!! 

Name: ramyam | Date: Jan 8th, 2009 4:14 AM
Hi,
I am Ramya i am affect from eating disorder ,i get many treatment but no one is get better for me ,i need help any one suggest better treatment..........

[url=http://www.bulimia.us.com]Bulimia
News and Discussion Forum[/url] 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us