Hello, guest
|
Name: Lyns
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: chrissie6988 | Date: Feb 12th, 2007 2:39 PM
ok just seen ur site and theres no lieing you look great!! but if this is a diet involes not eating propley then i would think twice about giving advices, how do you know it aint a 13yr asking how you did it? 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 12th, 2007 5:35 PM
Hi yes i have a 5 year old son, thanks for your reply i did loose it fast and i ate 3 meals a day but i exercised a lot now i still do eat 3 meals a day but not enough only small bits i am getting help and making good progress xxx 

Name: chrissie6988 | Date: Feb 12th, 2007 7:41 PM
good for you. i hope you stay healthy and maintain ur great loss. 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 16th, 2007 8:20 PM
well Ive been at the doctors today and i have anorexia the stupid bitch that i am what the hell im gunna do i just don't know i feel very angry i feel like a naughty child that has been caught with there hand in the sweet jar i am thinking im not going to stop and continue to losses weight but this is mad what can i do!!!! 

Name: lostchild014 | Date: Feb 16th, 2007 8:43 PM
ok not to be rude but i asked my moms bf why he likes bigger chicks and u no his reply he only likes fat chicks becuz no other guy likes fat chicks adn he wont have to worry bout his girl going off cheating and another man trying to steal her sorry but that was his answer to my question 

Name: kb3lzh13 | Date: Feb 18th, 2007 4:56 AM
Lyns u have to excuse lostchild014 she is my lil sistre Miah she noes in my business alot i am terriebly sorry i will tell my mom and she will get yelled at but my lil sis is smart for only being 11 my brother taught her how to find out my password for things and she getson here changes my password and it takes foreverr to figureout my password again i wil change that other account or delete i am sorry very sorry 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 18th, 2007 9:53 PM
its cool bless her xxxxxxxxxx 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 19th, 2007 7:27 PM
i cant take anymore good luck 2 all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 20th, 2007 10:12 AM
please stick around lyns!
xx 

Name: Lyns | Date: Mar 16th, 2007 7:38 PM
Hey luci im back hunny i been poorly how r u ? 

Name: push | Date: Mar 17th, 2007 1:10 AM
do you actually wont to loose weight or are you happy with the way you are even if it is 8stone ? (you dont have to anser) i think if you went to your doctor they could help but with me they never she said i never had an ed althoug i binged and make my self sick and sometime could go days without food ..i no its critial coming from me but regular exercise and a healthy diets can keep you at this weight i wish i had the guts to ask for help like you are when i was that size i am now size four and it totally crazy everything is out of control i think that if you wont to loose more weight do it like i said healthy eating and excercise .. but seek help now before its too late
kayx 

Name: Lyns | Date: Mar 17th, 2007 9:42 PM
push

I'm now 6 stone 12 and god knows what size nothing fits i cant control my weight i don't want to fat i am fat i think i am but oh well ill waste away if i carry on 

Name: Lyns | Date: Mar 18th, 2007 9:28 AM
Lucie ? or anyone else who may know i have been making my self sick i keep getting like rash thing on my face under the skin mainly and worse on my forehead what is this ? 

Name: mee | Date: Mar 18th, 2007 4:10 PM
hey lyns can u email me at [email protected] or leave a comment on here about the question i have ok i weight like 185 and i use to have a ed but then i got over it and i hate it i gain alll the weight i had lost and now i need to loose it again last time i hid it i need help 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us