Hello, guest
|
Name: perfectweapon
[ Original Post ]
i ask the nobody tells me to find help or do this or that, I am anorexic and I am looking for a buddy going through the same thing. if you can't help me find a buddy or dont want to help me then dont comment this. I'm looking for support, not more of you need help.. because i get that and listen clearly i dont want help if i haven't gotten it right?? and i will not reach out to get help until im ready but right now i need someone that understands.. so plz email me at [email protected] and i can give you my cell number because i need the most support when im not on the computer. like when im out its the hardest to deal with all my friend eatting and not gainning anything and ataying thin and loving them self and i just hate feeling the way i do... and i know their are people that understand me and will give me advice and listen to my rants... so please help me out i begg you
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: katelyn11 | Date: Jul 1st, 2010 9:30 PM
hey im katelyn u can email me at [email protected] i could use a anorexic friend iv lost my best friend her sister was anorexic and she refuses to go through tht w me and i understand so send me an email 

Name: cR_angel10 | Date: Jul 2nd, 2010 5:48 PM
Girl I told this to katelyn, but I will tell you too. I have been in your exact situation, I understand that you are not ready to get better yet or to find help. I went through that for a while; I hated people telling me to do this or that. I know you think that having another anorexic to talk to would help, but really it just makes everything worse. All you will do is talk about the bad behaviors you use and the things that drive you crazy every minute of every day will just become more and more of a black hole. I am not just telling you this. And I am NOT telling you to get help; what I am saying is that if you really want a friend, find someone as normal as possible. Finding another anorexic will make your life and your behaviors darker and even worse. It will consume you more and more, in a very bad way. If you wanna post anything else on here I would be glad to answer any questions or talk about anything; I've been there girl and I am just letting you know what's up. 

Name: bldrnner | Date: Jul 24th, 2010 1:46 AM
i know exactely what you are going thru as i too am going thru the same thing. i am an adult so please try to imagine how hard that is. i would like to be there if you need someone to talk too. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us