Hello, guest
|
Name: m
[ Original Post ]
okay, i nedd help desparately. i cant seem to stop eating eventhough i wanna lose loads of weight. i need advice. how do u throw up? and also, how often should i do it? and also, can peple not hear if u are in the loo and throwing up? i wouldnt resolve to this method of losing weight however, i have an EXTREMELY close knit family and so i would not be able to get away from one meal. full stop. help me. please give me advic on how to throw up.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: picses_boy18 | Date: May 4th, 2006 9:07 PM
OK, EVERYONE can hear u trow up + u get stomerk cramps, sore throat and ur teeth will rot, just eat the same amount of ffod, but eat healthy foods, like wholgrain sandwhich, LF yogert, rice-puddind, tons of fruit and vegtables (make it fun= celrey/ carrot with humous) + a little exersice when i feel like a large binge i feel my self up ( a penutbutter and banna sandwhich, with a yogert and a peace of fruit as well as a large glass of semi-skined milk, maby even chcolate milk). by then iv eaten an exteter meal so im full up. + if nices 2 say that then 6 kit-kats, a packet of biscuites and loads of packs of crisps (been there done it) gd luck! 

Name: m | Date: May 4th, 2006 9:18 PM
im 15, 5ft 2, and weigh 130 pounds
if i eat any more i will explode 

Name: m | Date: May 7th, 2006 9:32 AM
will anybody help me..please? i really need some help guys. 

Name: Allison | Date: May 7th, 2006 1:07 PM
Hey, yeah. Everyone can normally hear you. Which really sucks. Sooo, (I'm not supporting this or anything, but...) The best time to do it is if your parents ever go out to dinner and you eat by yourself. Just eat nothing at all, or perge what you dont want sitting in your stomach. Also, when you are eating a meal with the family, try to eat the foods you wouldn't mind digesting FIRST, (veggies/fruits) that way...when you get to the unhealthier stuff...that will come up first becuase its on top. Or, if your parents dont go out to dinner often, try to pick a bathroom that is as FAR away from them as possible. If they hear you, just say you had something cought in your throat. Another thing to do is just do it when there is alot of noise going on in the house, or if lots of people come over to your house. That way, no one notices your gone and they can't really hear you. Another thing to keep in mind is that perging works best if you drink LOTS of WATER. Water is your friend. Oh, and don't perge when you've eaten something small and feel bad about it....because if theres only one small thing in your stomach, then thats really hard to get up. Its MUCH easier on a full stomach.

Good luck! 

Name: m | Date: May 8th, 2006 6:22 PM
how do u do it? im scared 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us